Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please advise if you know of any wrecks being parted out, new one is very expensive in Australia.
Thanks, Jason

·
Registered
2021 Ninja 1000 SX
45 Posts
Did you ever find one Jason, or did you buy new? I'm surprised that would even exist as a spare part, would think any computer chips would mean another complete motorcycle in the dealership somewhere.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you ever find one Jason, or did you buy new? I'm surprised that would even exist as a spare part, would think any computer chips would mean another complete motorcycle in the dealership somewhere.
I purchased one from local dealer in the end. Couldn't buy from overseas cheaper to to security rules on ECU's. All good now. They had to code new ecu to my bike with a Kawasaki provided security code.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dare I ask what happened to the first one?
I was trying to setup my home programmed arduino bike scanner to the bike, but thought the arduino could handle 12v from obd2 cable but i was wrong ;) fried the arduino and luckily only the ECU diag port for obd2, bike was still running ok but no dash display either, only neutral indicator and fuel gauge

1 - 5 of 5 Posts