Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The exhaust is in good shape. Looking for $350, they retail for over $800 online. Fits (2010-2019) Ninja 1000 ABS and Z1000.

Willing to meet by Water Gap PA area if anyone is interested or will ship. Includes all mounting hardware.

·
Premium Member
11,893 Posts
That's a bargain...about 1/2 price of new. Leo Vince isnt that popular anymore, but at one time, it was. It's a full on Italian exhaust with quality like Akra or Arrow. Not chinese junk.

I would buy it if I didnt already have a set.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just a heads up for those still looking. These beautiful cans are still for sale. Gerdawg prefers dealing locally vs having to ship. The cans are still up for sale, although selfishly, I hope they don't sell, and he has to ship them to me ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha! Thanks Nikku! I'd actually prefer to keep them but they don't fit with the bags. I was toying with the idea of swapping them back and forth if they don't end up getting sold anytime soon. They really do sound pretty good on this bike.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update: Was hoping to sell local but willing to ship @ buyers expense in US. PM for interest.

·
Premium Member
11,893 Posts
How have these not sold? Maybe most have purchased the bags?

The brand isnt as popular as it once was, but Leo Vince quality level is like the Arrow or Akra. This is a bargain for an excellent system.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How have these not sold? Maybe most have purchased the bags?

The brand isnt as popular as it once was, but Leo Vince quality level is like the Arrow or Akra. This is a bargain for an excellent system.
I'm not sure! I think if I put them up on a facebook group I'm going to likely be inundated with requests...I was hoping to avoid that but it's my next avenue. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Any chance you want to ship these mufflers like 500 feet across the border into Canada? Normally I would have them shipped to a box in Port Huron, Michigan, but who knows when the next time we can cross the border will be?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any chance you want to ship these mufflers like 500 feet across the border into Canada? Normally I would have them shipped to a box in Port Huron, Michigan, but who knows when the next time we can cross the border will be?
I had another guy ask me that when I initially posted. I was concerned about the package not showing up or getting caught up in customs and then having someone think that I didn't ship it or scammed them, etc. Not really sure what the logistics or costs are of getting this to Canada and was looking to avoid any issues with delivery. I know with eBay in the past I've had Canadian buyers who have shipped it to an APO delivery station. I basically put in the US address to ship to and then they had to wait to get the package...I didn't have many concerns about that and never had an issue. I also thought about listing this on eBay to protect myself and the buyer but their fees are getting out of hand recently along with the paypal fees that are associated with taking payments.

I'm open to suggestions, they are really are a great set of pipes, I just want to make sure everyone is protected on all sides of the transaction.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had another guy ask me that when I initially posted. I was concerned about the package not showing up or getting caught up in customs and then having someone think that I didn't ship it or scammed them, etc. Not really sure what the logistics or costs are of getting this to Canada and was looking to avoid any issues with delivery. I know with eBay in the past I've had Canadian buyers who have shipped it to an APO delivery station. I basically put in the US address to ship to and then they had to wait to get the package...I didn't have many concerns about that and never had an issue. I also thought about listing this on eBay to protect myself and the buyer but their fees are getting out of hand recently along with the paypal fees that are associated with taking payments.

I'm open to suggestions, they are really are a great set of pipes, I just want to make sure everyone is protected on all sides of the transaction.
No matter who ends up buying them and where they go, shipping them with tracking would be good proof. Insurance would cover the value if they weren't delivered.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts