Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought them off a forum member here and love them but decided to get bags for touring and these unfortunately don't work with bags. The exhaust is in good shape. Looking for $350 and willing to meet by Water Gap PA area if anyone is interested. Includes all mounting hardware.

·
Registered
10,539 Posts
That's a bargain...about 1/2 price of new. Leo Vince isnt that popular anymore, but at one time, it was. It's a full on Italian exhaust with quality like Akra or Arrow. Not chinese junk.

I would buy it if I didnt already have a set.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just a heads up for those still looking. These beautiful cans are still for sale. Gerdawg prefers dealing locally vs having to ship. The cans are still up for sale, although selfishly, I hope they don't sell, and he has to ship them to me ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha! Thanks Nikku! I'd actually prefer to keep them but they don't fit with the bags. I was toying with the idea of swapping them back and forth if they don't end up getting sold anytime soon. They really do sound pretty good on this bike.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update: Was hoping to sell local but willing to ship @ buyers expense in US. PM for interest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts