Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering what buyers are experiencing in wait times. I posted a deposit in August 2021 for a 2022 Ninja N1000. The current optimistic delivery date is June of 2022

·
Registered
2016 Ninja
202 Posts
Friend put in an order in November for her GSXS1000GT, just got it this past weekend and it was the first GT (not GT+, those are still on the boat) to arrive in the states for purchase. I imagine the Ninja is fairly similar.

·
Premium Member
2021 Ninja 1000 SX
223 Posts
Holey moley, that is one long wait time!!
What was the expected date of delivery when you paid your deposit?

·
Registered
63 Posts
That's a bummer! I know that stock has been difficult the past 2 years. I'll mention this, I put a deposit down in August 2020 for a bike to arrive in March 2021. It went to April, then to May, then they didn't know, so I canceled my deposit and looked around in the area for another dealer with one in stock. I was glad I did because I found the last remaining one in Wisconsin, walked in and bought it in an hour. You can check the dealer's inventory on this tool:

·
Premium Member
15,022 Posts
Somerhing else is going on if the dealership has not been able to locate a Ninja 1000 between August 21 and today.

Its not a rare bike. I have two of them available within 5 miles if my house ....and I'm in Utah.

·
Registered
2021 Ninja 1000SX
568 Posts
Wondering what buyers are experiencing in wait times. I posted a deposit in August 2021 for a 2022 Ninja N1000. The current optimistic delivery date is June of 2022
Extend your search farther out beyond 150 miles radius.
Take an Amtrak there and pick it up and ride it back.

I cannot imagine myself placing my hard-earned money waiting for a bike.

Reactions: rcannon409
1 - 6 of 6 Posts