Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
KQR Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX Hard Saddlebag Cases for sale. Like new condition. Everything included. Top Panel, trim panel, one-key system, and never been used inner travel bags. $775. 786 389 8638.

Attachments

Premium Member
2021 Ninja 1000 SX
Looks like a great deal, would be good if shipping was possible. But, unfortunately the postage to here in Australia would probably be a killer 馃槺

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The reason that I am selling the cases is because I traded in my Ninja at the dealer and selling them on my own makes more financial sense.

Registered
2012 Ninja 1000 Metallic Spark Black
Is there any way to fit these on a 2012? I'm not worried about paint being a perfect match, just would like to know if they'd fit securely.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I honestly don't know the answer to that question. Maybe someone from the forum can answer that. Does your ninja have the slots on the passenger seat handrails where the cases can fit into?

Registered
I honestly don't know the answer to that question. Maybe someone from the forum can answer that. Does your ninja have the slots on the passenger seat handrails where the cases can fit into?
I've recently fitted 2015 bags to my 2020. No problem at all. Trickiest part is the little felt pads that go in the handrail slots to stop the bags jiggling around - if they don't come with the bags it's easy enough to make them up.

Getting the covers and side stripe professionally sprayed to colour match the bike was only $NZ 220 (GBP113, USD 155).

Premium Member
The 2011-2013 have a slightly different subframe than the later bikes. The passenger peg rearsets are also different. That's important because the bags use the passenger mounts as part of the system.. Although it is possible to fit the new (2014 and newer) bags, the list of needed parts is long and expensive.

Registered
2021 Ninja 1000 SX
2021 KQR Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX Hard Saddlebag Cases for sale. Like new condition. Everything included. Top Panel, trim panel, one-key system, and never been used inner travel bags. $775. 786 389 8638.
Great deal Oboatman111, half of the kit is already at the dealership but otherwise I would have jumped on your offer.

Registered
SUBBED-
I am possibly getting back on a newer model N1K and would be interested if that happens. I'm guessing you're down in MDC or Broward? I'm up in Martin County.
Lee

Registered
KQR Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX Hard Saddlebag Cases for sale. Like new condition. Everything included. Top Panel, trim panel, one-key system, and never been used inner travel bags. $775. 786 389 8638.
Hi, just wondering if these are still available? Thanks

Registered
Hello. Yes it is still available. You can call me at 786-389-8638 if you have any questions.
Hi Omar, I looked into shipping from Canada and its going to unfortunately cost an arm and a leg :( I'll have to let one of my Ninja 1000 cousins down south take advantage of the offer. Good luck. Steve

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Steve, can you please give me a call when you get a chance? I'm curious to know how much shipping cost is to Canada. Thanks.

Registered
What year are these for??

I'm in Orlando, not too far.

I have a 13 Z1000. But I'm looking at swapping the subframe and tail section from a 2013 Ninja 1000 onto my Z1000 so I can use the factory Kawasaki bags.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi VinnieVu. I'm not sure how far back as far as model year that you can go but if you change the subframe and tail section I think that should suffice. Orlando is definitely close to Miami. Give me a call at 786-389-8638 if you have any questions.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts