Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A group of bikers were riding west on I-70 when they saw a girl about to jump off a Bridge. So they stopped.
George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says, "Hey Babe..... whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," George also didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either so he asked.... "Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe...why don't you give ole George here your best last kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that ... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.

After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you're wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed??

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Ha ha that’s a good one

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Sand, that was a good one to

·
Registered
878 Posts
A biker is riding along a country lane, when a sparrow flies up in front of him. The biker can't do anything and hits the sparrow. As he looks in his rear view mirror, he sees the sparrow lying in the road. Being the kind of guy he is, he stops, picks up the sparrow and takes it home and puts it in a cage, still in a coma. When the sparrow wakes up the following morning, he looks through the bars of the cage and says, "****, I must have killed the biker".

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A very close and open family is having dinner at the table one evening when the son a jokester asks the father, “Dad, how many different kinds of breasts are there?”

The father is a little taken aback ponders for a moment before answering, “Well my son, a woman goes through three phases in life. In her 20s, her breasts are like melons, round and firm. In her 30s and 40s, they become like pears – still nice but hanging a bit. But after 50, her breasts become like onions.”

The son is confused and asks, “Onions?”

The father replies, “Yes – you see them and they make you cry.”

The wife and daughter are really annoyed by what their father has said, so the daughter asks, “Mom, how many different kinds of willies are there?”

The mother smiles and says, “Well honey, a man also goes through three phases in life too. In his 20s, his willy is like an oak tree, mighty, strong and hard. In his 30s and 40s, it becomes more like a birch – flexible but reliable. But after 50, it’s like a Christmas tree.”

The daughter laughs and asks, “A Christmas tree?”

The mother replies, “Yes, dear. Dead from the root up and the balls are just for decoration." The rest of dinner was strangely silent.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
That joke just about nails it lol

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"Son, I’ve found a condom in your room."

“Gee thanks, Grandpa!”

“Why are you calling me Grandpa?”

“Because...... I couldn’t find it yesterday"

·
Registered
282 Posts
Alternate Ending:

"......and after that George went out and bought some crotchless chaps and a little Biker hat, moved to San Francisco, and started playing for the Other Team...!"

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Another good reason not to like the 49ers.

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You know how to tell the designer of the human body had a since of humor........
He put a play ground next to a waist disposal site.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Avi, your first joke was great! This last one...were you drinking when you posted?:grin:

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
If I gave your donkey my chicken's feet to eat, what would you have?
Two feet of my cock in your asss

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Found a note from my recycling collector today in my aluminium bin, it's an invitation to an AA meeting tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Reactions: Eagle Six

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
that's your ekg while your in your tent 😀

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts