Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see if anyone knows if there is a list of aftermarket stuff that works on a 2020 as well as some of the older models.......what I'm looking for is

fender eliminator
windshield
and short levers
other items that might be nice as well.

those are the main things and I don't mind paying for quality items over knock off if its worth it.

Any other items anyone could think of would be great as well cause we all know adding things is 90% of having a bike.

Thanks for the info in advance.

Wackey

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looking to see if anyone knows if there is a list of aftermarket stuff that works on a 2020 as well as some of the older models.......what I'm looking for is

fender eliminator
windshield
and short levers
other items that might be nice as well.

those are the main things and I don't mind paying for quality items over knock off if its worth it.

Any other items anyone could think of would be great as well cause we all know adding things is 90% of having a bike.

Thanks for the info in advance.

Wackey
Hi,
fender eliminator? I just cut it... it looks good enough. check my pic. Evotech has a nice one too..EP Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX Tail Tidy 2020+
Windshield... i did buy the large one from kawasaki but i didnt need it yet... maybe when i take a long trip.
It would be nice with a radiator guard, downpipe grill, engine cover and a phone holder similar to the kawasaki sat nav mount.

·
Registered
475 Posts
A Corbin seat that I had made for my 2011 Z1000 fits on my 2019 N1K.
How is the seat vibration on your Corbin? The Corbin I have has 1 tongue that goes under the tank instead of 2 that goes under a bracket (like the OEM) and I have noticed that the way Corbin has it setup makes it very buzzy! But, I love how it positioned me though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts