Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to stop driving today to take this pictures. I bough my bike by last January 30 and i just hit 1000 miles today. All i can say is i am in love with the bike. Everyday i am more happy for this bike.

The only think i dont like is the seat but i will order a cobin one. Other than that i love it.

I just bough today a Xena XX6 lock alarm and a tank pad also. Other than that is stock.

I had to share this. Thanks.

Drive Safe !!

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts
Glad to read you're enjoying your N1K. There's nothing worse than realizing you don't like the bike for which you just paid a lot of money. The Ninja isn't that bike for most, if not all, of us.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I am trading my 2014 Suzuki M109R Limited today for a blue 2014 N1KABS. Waiting for it to warm up a bit to head to the dealer. I did exactly what omniron said above. Bought a bike without riding it and found after 2000 miles that it was the most uncomfortable, heavy thing I could have bought. I am very excited about this new ride. I am taking a loss on the M109 but will be much happier in the end. Congrats on your 1000 smile filled miles. :)

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
I am trading my 2014 Suzuki M109R Limited today for a blue 2014 N1KABS. Waiting for it to warm up a bit to head to the dealer. I did exactly what omniron said above. Bought a bike without riding it and found after 2000 miles that it was the most uncomfortable, heavy thing I could have bought. I am very excited about this new ride. I am taking a loss on the M109 but will be much happier in the end. Congrats on your 1000 smile filled miles. :)
Exactly what happened with me. I bought a 2013 Concours. Liked it well enough but, after riding a Sprint ST for 7 years, it was just too heavy. Loving the N1K so far and, like the OP, the seat has to go. Terribly uncomfortable. Calling Seth Laam tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Congrats Zeus! I ride a lot of miles as well... the maintenance gets costly if you stick to the schedule in the manual.. but it's worth it. I've done two valve adjusts, five or six sets of tires, etc. etc. Gotta love credit cards!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts