Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since our bikes are commonly known for having poor headlights, I've been day riding with the high beams on. So far there's been no one flashing their lights at me and even other riders don't seem to mind. It also looks better without the burned out headlight look.

Anyone else doing this?

·
Registered
828 Posts
Well it gives you an idea of how bad they suck... Not to mention you can't really do that at night. I did it and it was better than nothing but not the solution for me long term. The aux lights I did were well worth the effort.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I do find the high beams are a little poor too. I always ride with high beams on except at night in the city or when their are other drivers around. I am considering changing the bulbs out for better ones eventually.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I adjusted my high beams so that they are working at the same level as my normal lights. Then I just keep them on all the time. I can now at least get some light in front of me. I do think that I will be replacing the bulbs for better ones though.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Since our bikes are commonly known for having poor headlights, I've been day riding with the high beams on. So far there's been no one flashing their lights at me and even other riders don't seem to mind. It also looks better without the burned out headlight look.

Anyone else doing this?
Daytime I always right with my highs on.. Just a thing i've always done..

Night I find the lights plenty good for me.. So not sure on folks having issues there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts