Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I'm from Portugal, 33 year old, daily commuter.

Last year, in June I was divided between the Z900RS Café (+ looks) and the Z1000SX (+ comfort), I do a daily commute of 50 miles, a lot of highways filled with 4 wheeled cans. I ended up choosing the Z900Rs for it's looks and the Z1000SX just felt a bit less then it's competitors, no Cruise Control for example..

In this 8 months of riding the Café, after 7.5k miles, I still enjoy the bike a lot, but I confess I felt some sport limitations since the first mile, some of those I did overpass with mods and adjustments, but the rest are buzzing my head.. my dealer is happy to take my bike off my hands a find me a nice deal on another if I decide to go ahead, which it's starting to feel as a solid option now with the new Ninja 1000 SX.

I'm a commuter, but I really live for the weekend twisties, and if I can have 1 or 2 big trips per year it comes as a bonus!

So, now I'm really starting to consider the switch, cruise control, nice tacho, and I believe more sports capable? This is the main reason for me to join this forum, and I believe I may be of some help too, in the future, adding to this forum!

Here a pic of me living the life..

Attachments

·
Registered
794 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your Ninja!
A buddy of mine just spent a couple of months in your country on his Harley riding south to north zig zagging between historical places (he's really into all things medieval). Really enjoyed it. From some of his pictures you have some really beautiful places to ride.

·
Premium Member
3,555 Posts
Welcome from Texas.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Welcome form the Cradle of civilization: NY

1 - 6 of 6 Posts