Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new owner of a 2015 black/charcoal ninja 1000 ABS. I acquired it less than 4 weeks ago and I am absolutely loving it. Very happy to have resources like this forum. Great information here.

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and the riding here is very good. For those who know the area, I live on the Peninsula, less than 15 minutes from Alice's Restaurant. That's the kind of riding I really got the bike for.

Right now I am taking a break from installing the Yoshimura Fender Eliminator Kit. Like all things I tinker with, it's probably taking 5 times as long as it should. Oh well, we can't all be perfect.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Welcome Ishikawa! I enjoy riding in the Santa Cruz mountains, especially after a big breakfast at Alice's!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Welcome! Let's meet up. I am in the South Bay Area for a few weekends. I am maybe about 20 min's from Alice's. It all comes down to traffic :)

I don't have many mods left to do at this point but you can check out the ones I've done.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome! Let's meet up. I am in the South Bay Area for a few weekends. I am maybe about 20 min's from Alice's. It all comes down to traffic :)

I don't have many mods left to do at this point but you can check out the ones I've done.
Day Trippin, it would be great to meet up. What days are you free to ride this week? Feel free to pm me as well.

Thanks Gary.

Welcome Ishikawa! I enjoy riding in the Santa Cruz mountains, especially after a big breakfast at Alice's!
Word!

Welcome. A new ride is always exciting, enjoy.
Mikey, Many thanks!

welcome,i have the same year and color.
Landman
You must have been channelling to me as I walked into the dealership, to look at CBR's :)

Thank you for all the welcomes. After 2 days of being way too careful, I finished the Yoshimura Fender Eliminator Kit. In my usual obsessive manner I had to get a soldering iron and heat shrinkable tubing, and get all the wires just the right length. Looks great now, and that stock fender no longer gets in the way of my track stand.

Next mod, Kawasaki frame sliders.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts