Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure separate thread is needed but I didn't want to hijack or clutter another one.

I'm guessing Helmetlok is the best option especially with the coiled cable to lock jacket and helmet together. The rubberized carabiner option seems to be the one to get.

So the '14 and newer have a helmet lock on the bike? Any pix of that?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Not sure separate thread is needed but I didn't want to hijack or clutter another one.

I'm guessing Helmetlok is the best option especially with the coiled cable to lock jacket and helmet together. The rubberized carabiner option seems to be the one to get.

So the '14 and newer have a helmet lock on the bike? Any pix of that?
I just peaked under the passenger seat last night and yes, there are two cables in there for a helmet lock. I can take a pic tonight if you want.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK
I thought it was mounted on the outside. I did see a picture of the wire underneath the seat.

·
Registered
48 Posts
There are two cables for helmets but it's a shitty design. My last bikes had hooks on either side. My n1k the cables have the same attachment points I can get one helmet attached but the other cable is to short to reach the other side and back for my girlfriends helmet... -_- bullshit pisspoor design

1 - 4 of 4 Posts