Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great forum here... 2016 Grey/Black N1K ... picking it up next Tuesday.
Already picked up some great ideas for the bike here!

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Welcome nanker congrats on your new bike, good forum here with lots of good information, enjoy that nk1

·
Registered
709 Posts
Welcome from California!
What part of Ontario you live in? I bought and rode my first motorcycle in Toronto over 30 years ago.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Thanks...
From Toronto
Let me guess.... Either Mc Brides or Cycle World??
Good call on Cycle World, although I bought it used from a guy at my high school, LPCI. It wasn't running at the time so I hauled it directly to Cycle World for inspection and service. It was an 8 year old Honda CB360. Had it for a couple years. I guess any motorcycle is a cool motorcycle when you're in high school.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good call on Cycle World, although I bought it used from a guy at my high school, LPCI. It wasn't running at the time so I hauled it directly to Cycle World for inspection and service. It was an 8 year old Honda CB360. Had it for a couple years. I guess any motorcycle is a cool motorcycle when you're in high school.
very cool..... sadly Cycle World is gone.
I purchased a few machines from there over the years

·
Registered
709 Posts
very cool..... sadly Cycle World is gone.
I purchased a few machines from there over the years
There was also a place called "Toronto Motor Bike." It was somewhere near Yonge Street, north of Bloor. I'm sure rent became high enough that they happily moved (or went out of business).

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There was also a place called "Toronto Motor Bike." It was somewhere near Yonge Street, north of Bloor. I'm sure rent became high enough that they happily moved (or went out of business).
Yes... gone long time ago. I bought my CB750F there...early eighties

1 - 14 of 14 Posts