Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, joined to get a headstart on the imminent arrival of my new 2022 ninja 1000sx, Traded in my 2017 Africa Twin for this my first Kawasaki. Really looking forward to the bike and sharing my thoughts and questions with you all. Thank you.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Welcome. Tons of useful info here. There are some super technical folks here to learn from.

Reactions: lee711

·
Premium Member
15,022 Posts
Welcome. You know we have to ask about the African Twin. What made you want to trade? That's a popular and desirable machine (African twin).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome. You know we have to ask about the African Twin. What made you want to trade? That's a popular and desirable machine (African twin).
Nothing bad at all to say about the AT, infact its was superb machine. I had so much fun on this bike, it did everything I asked of it and the DCT system ( once you get your brain away from gear / clutch set-up ) is a flawless system that never faltered once in 26k miles of ownership. A seriously quick bike off the line believe me.
What it comes down to is simply that every 4 yrs or 25 / 26 k miles I trade in for something new. New tech, new style. I just like to try different machines and at the same time hold the best residual value of the trade in bike. I have a keeper bike, a 2015 GSXS1000 which was bought new and has been fettled with to produce a fantastic riding bike but prior to the A.T. the bikes were Tuono V4 aprc, GSXR600, CBR1000rr SV1000s, SV650s. Really like everything about the N1Ksx and can't wait to get some miles on it once it arrives.

Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Vehicle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts