Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my CB1100, looking for something fresh like the Ninja1K. Had cruisers, FZ1, KLR650. Good write ups on the Ninja. Figured this forum would be a good start to learn about the Ninja.

·
Registered
60 Posts
This is a great place to learn about the Ninja. Lots of people here who know a lot about the bike. Check out the classifieds if your shopping also, this is the time of year for deals on used bikes.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Welcome, like others I believe this is a great forum for the N1K. Motorcyclist magazine has one in their long term fleet & you can read what they they of it each month.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Welcome GA

Are you close to Albany/Valdosta or further east in Savanah?
You get to ride year round with 3 seasons.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey Geezer, glad to see another Georgian, albeit from the other end of the state. I think you'd be pretty pleased with the Ninja, and like Mikey1000 said, the Motorcyclist mag long termer has been pretty interesting to read about. They also voted it as Motorcycle of the Year in 2010.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Geezer, glad to see another Georgian, albeit from the other end of the state. I think you'd be pretty pleased with the Ninja, and like Mikey1000 said, the Motorcyclist mag long termer has been pretty interesting to read about. They also voted it as Motorcycle of the Year in 2010.
Articles in Motorcycle Consumer News on gen 1 and gen 2 N1K convinced me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bought One.

Bought a 2013 N1K Dec 7 in Chapel Hill, NC. Had 1078 miles, Sw Motech quick release racks with Givi adapters, and a Sergeant seat. $7100. First owner bought new in 10/14 so 10 months warranty remaining.Happy with price, happy with bike.

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Was it red, perchance? I think I saw that bike, was looking at it before I got mine.
You talking about the CB1100 or Ninja? The CB was red w/black fenders(aftermarket). The Ninja is black and white. CB is a good bike but I couldn't tour on it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
You talking about the CB1100 or Ninja? The CB was red w/black fenders(aftermarket). The Ninja is black and white. CB is a good bike but I couldn't tour on it.
No, the Ninja. I looked at a red one in the Chapel Hill area rigged out very similarly to the one you bought.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts