Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name is John, I am the proud owner of a New 2014 Green Ninja 1000 leftover, with the hard bags. I live outside of Greenville, SC. Heading to the dragon on Thursday.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome .. to the Jungle !

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome. I was at the dragon last week. We actually had a clear run on a Saturday afternoon! I musta prayed to the right god that week.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ended up not being able to go until Monday the 22nd. Great time great weather NO COPS. Made a bunch of runs bike is fantastic. It is by no means a supersport but man does it reward you for being smooth.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a time share in Pidgeon Forge and Gatlinburg so I plan on being up there a bunch. PM me if you wanna go.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ended up not being able to go until Monday the 22nd. Great time great weather NO COPS. Made a bunch of runs bike is fantastic. It is by no means a supersport but man does it reward you for being smooth.
Welcome!
I agree with you she is a smooth riding bike, I have flogged her in a few hairpins in my area and I never worried once.
Mind you I have never done The Dragon so that's a whole different ball game, that I can't wait to play in some day!
Cheers,
Den

1 - 11 of 11 Posts