Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking about for little over a week doing my research and appreciate all of the information. I bought a used 2013 N1K ABS with about 2100 miles on it after trading in my 2012 FZ6R. I haven't had a chance to ride it yet because of the crappy Michigan weather, but I think the weather will be breaking soon. Anyways looking forward to being a part of the forum and learning as much about this bike as I can.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Welcome! Not much to learn about the bike as it sucks. ;)

Lots of info here telling you why it sucks and what you can do to fix it as well. Once you finally have it fixed, then something better will come along and you'll want to fix that as well. I think that is how it goes with most bikes anyway. Well unless you buy a Harley. That is more of a DIY motorcycle. It doesn't come in finished form and you can go to their paint by numbers website to see what you need to do to make it work. :D

The N1K is a very solid bike at its core. Hopefully the weather will break and you'll be enjoying it soon. It looks like the previous rider hardly rode it. Mine really started too loosen up once it hit about 5k miles.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've been lurking about for little over a week doing my research and appreciate all of the information. I bought a used 2013 N1K ABS with about 2100 miles on it after trading in my 2012 FZ6R. I haven't had a chance to ride it yet because of the crappy Michigan weather, but I think the weather will be breaking soon. Anyways looking forward to being a part of the forum and learning as much about this bike as I can.
Welcome to the forum from KC!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome man.. I also have a 2014 FZ6R.. Just felt a tad underpowered for me..

look forward to pics!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for all the warm welcomes. We suppose to have some good weather for a few days, so I took tomorrow off to do a few things:D. We suppose to have some high winds and 50 mph gust, so I will see how the bike handles.

Welcome man.. I also have a 2014 FZ6R.. Just felt a tad underpowered for me..

look forward to pics!
I liked the FZ6R but I needed more power and I didn't like the way it felt on windy days.

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Welcome! I moved up to the N1k from an FZ6r... you're going to love the bump in power and the higher quality suspension. I recently had the suspension on my '14 N1k professionally adjusted and I am loving it...

Reactions: ahperson
1 - 7 of 7 Posts