Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Russell, I'm an a American living and working in Hefei, China.
I ordered a 2021 1000sx 4 months ago. The bike has arrived and I will take her home in March.

Waiting on the accessories order from Kawasaki. Heated grips, sliders, panners, panner bags, USB.
The low seat has arrived.

Pleasure to meet everyone here, looking forward to being an active member.

Thanks,

Russell

·
Premium Member
11,887 Posts
Welcome! We have a ton of forum members, in India, but I think you might be the first who is in China? Take some pictures when you can. I like seeing the other countries from a real persons perspective and not what the news wants us to see.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Ni hao dude. Cool. I want to see roads in china as well, although Hefei is near water so not sure how good the roads are in that area, but still..
Congrats on the bike and welcome.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The roads in the city are very good, its rare you see a hole in the street. Very well maintained. The big super highways are top notch. Of cource there are times you see things on roads that are less than steller. But you can ride and take normal precaution and have an enjoyable ride.

Ill post videos and pictures as I go along.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! We have a ton of forum members, in India, but I think you might be the first who is in China? Take some pictures when you can. I like seeing the other countries from a real persons perspective and not what the news wants us to see.
Ill take pictures and post videos as I go along.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
The roads in the city are very good, its rare you see a hole in the street. Very well maintained. The big super highways are top notch. Of cource there are times you see things on roads that are less than steller. But you can ride and take normal precaution and have an enjoyable ride.

Ill post videos and pictures as I go along.
I meant more in the way of mountain roads and twisties. You know, the ones us bikers hunt for.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I meant more in the way of mountain roads and twisties. You know, the ones us bikers hunt for.
Ahh, ok. Once weather warms up. I take a long ride and post. :)

·
Registered
976 Posts
And don't forget pictures!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts