Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Sold my Z800 a few months ago and picking up a used 2018 Ninja 1000 later this week. Thought I would look and see what the experienced riders are doing with their rides and anything else that I can learn here.

I am based out of Bangalore India and ride out on weekends, usually a small bunch of not more than 5 to 6 people at a time.

Look forward to interacting with all of you. Thanks for having me here.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Naren, I am in Malleshwaram. BTW, picked up the bike today...

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys

·
Registered
10,762 Posts
Welcome! We are blowing up in India. I believe we have another member who is from your area. Banglore's population is only 8.5 million. Maybe you've seen him? Hes the guy, on a ninja 1000 with carbon fiber wheels. A super cool guy who goes by the screen name of "Bikram". I think he also owns a bunch of Yoga studios in my area, but I have not been able to confirm that...

What color are you buying, and are you getting bags, or any other cool accessories?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome! We are blowing up in India. I believe we have another member who is from your area. Banglore's population is only 8.5 million. Maybe you've seen him? Hes the guy, on a ninja 1000 with carbon fiber wheels. A super cool guy who goes by the screen name of "Bikram". I think he also owns a bunch of Yoga studios in my area, but I have not been able to confirm that...

What color are you buying, and are you getting bags, or any other cool accessories?
Nope, but will ask and see, the Kawasaki bunch is pretty well connected and they organise rides almost every weekend.

I got the Green/Silver bike, accessories planned and will come on one at a time. Will post here as I add.

Did a 200kms ride on Sunday and initial feel is that it is way more comfortable than my older Z800. Also, I took it easy and was riding throughout with KTRC at 2. Feels nice and sedately powerful.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Welcome

Nope, but will ask and see, the Kawasaki bunch is pretty well connected and they organise rides almost every weekend.

I got the Green/Silver bike, accessories planned and will come on one at a time. Will post here as I add.

Did a 200kms ride on Sunday and initial feel is that it is way more comfortable than my older Z800. Also, I took it easy and was riding throughout with KTRC at 2. Feels nice and sedately powerful.

Welcome to forum agurudev......

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you

Reactions: nucleus
1 - 11 of 11 Posts