Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, So the company called AMR Graphics has weekly meetings that decisions on what next to make is held.
I spoke to Joseph [email protected]img.com He can get our bike put on the cutting table if he gets at least 3 requests for our 2014 1000sx American models leave out the sx but it doesn't really matter.
Please email him even if you dont want this. I do. It will go great with my Monster theme im doing. Please shoot him a email. You can copy the below if you dont want to type
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello AMR Racing - Joseph. I would like to Recommend the template be made for my bike. 2014 Kawasaki 1000 1000sx (Non Z version). Thank you for its consideration.

[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.amrracing.com/catalog/headlight-graphics-120-1.html

Just an example of what im talking about.

I want the eclipse version. but if you check their site there's all kinds. Thanks Guys!! Like or Comment if you helped the Cause please. ;)

·
Registered
971 Posts
Done and done.
I asked about a bald eagle graphic.

Headlights are the same 2011-2015?
How much does the graphic cut down the headlight output in daytime?
Eclipse is like reptile or snake eyes or maybe jurassic "you'll make a nice snack" eyes.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
*CORRECTION+ (Company called AMR Racing) Thanks bro......no Idea on year compatibility. And No Idea on Daylight penetration factor. Thanks for your input

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay, So the company called AMR Graphics has weekly meetings that decisions on what next to make is held.
I spoke to Joseph [email protected] He can get our bike put on the cutting table if he gets at least 3 requests for our 2014 1000sx American models leave out the sx but it doesn't really matter.
Please email him even if you don't want this. I do. It will go great with my Monster theme I'm doing. Please shoot him a email. You can copy the below if you don't want to type
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello AMR Racing - Joseph. I would like to Recommend the template be made for my bike. 2014 Kawasaki 1000 1000sx (Non Z version). Thank you for its consideration.

[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.amrracing.com/catalog/headlight-graphics-120-1.html

Just an example of what im talking about.

I want the eclipse version. but if you check their site there's all kinds. Thanks Guys!! Like or Comment if you helped the Cause please. ;)

TYPOS: Forum wont let me edit. amrracing.com
email [email protected]

·
Registered
971 Posts
AMR Headlight graphics are printed on a perforated window film material. Design is visible from the front and light still passes through from the back. Product is very easy to install and also protects the headlight.

-from their website.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Keeping the Post ALIVE!! Email Him today if you can...........

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got one for a similar style headlight. I don't think that enough people have asked for our year bike. Hopefully this will help you get the idea and motivate someone to also write the company to make our template.
I think its cool and goes with my Monster theme.:rolleyes::D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts