Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering new handlebars for the ninja1000...i need a little more height and movement toward my body to ease shoulder strain....anyone familar with LSL from Germany?

·
Registered
22 Posts
not familiar myself, but have you thought about the Murph's risers? They made a difference for me, but you may be looking for something more drastic.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bars

Yea, i am familiar with murphs....but only through pictures...never actually felt anything but the stock system...wonder what the versys would look/feel like??

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yea, i am familiar with murphs....but only through pictures...never actually felt anything but the stock system...wonder what the versys would look/feel like??
I have a FZ6R and those bars are like the Versys where they can be adjusted around forward/back..

The Murphs Honesty are PERFECT for the N1000 at least imo it gave me the upright position I wanted, without ugly bars and it looks stock..

Couldn't be happier with them.. Even the dealer was like, wow those look like stock!

·
Registered
367 Posts
I'm familiar with LSL, top quality brand !
Qualitywise the same as Rizoma, but less branding, and maybe a bit lesser design.

I think I posted the LSL solution a while ago on the riderforums, with some more info.

I don't have LSL stuff myself, but know dealers who praise it, and have friends who are very happy with it. It also rates high in the German magazine reviews.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts