Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
I stripped everything green off the fairings and the wheels. I was going to order black for the hard cases to replace the green on them, but just haven't got around to it yet, and at the price for those I may just leave it as is. The decals on the side above and below the factory "Ninja" O put on all my bikes.

View attachment 34314
For a few years you could only get "Murdered Out" Mountain bikes - Murdered out is Black on Black on Black - So black stealth decals on black paint and I got so tired of it - Also as a gentleman of the larger persuasion so many clothes come in the option of black black or maybe black - Riding boots that I like I need size 47 they only come in black (Size 46 comes in colors) - Pants Black or dark camo - jackets black or black and sometimes black - I go out of my way now to get something with color on it.

I don't hate it with the color off it though :)

·
Registered
519 Posts
@Minlak, I understand. Black, blue, red, most of my bikes have had color and regardless I usually get bored after a while. I found what I thought would be a good change from blue on another bike so I swapped out the fairings. As it turned out the fairings looked better laid out in the photos than it did on the bike, and I was disappointed when I got the fairing on. But, it was a change for a while from the solid blue. Of course when I'm riding the bike I could care less about the color. Both me and the wife have just never cared for the Kawasaki green. It's OK, just not a fan.

View attachment 34315
That does look like a Captain America homage though - I think loos pretty cool

Reactions: Eagle Six
1 - 2 of 2 Posts