Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Welcome to the forum @ka.c. I have a 2020 Ninja 1000SX (the US version of your Z1000SX). Also in the past had a 2007 VFR800 V-Tech, which was a nice bike but just didn't scratch all the itches. The 1000SX fits better as most of my riding is 2-up. Mine is basically stock, with hard cases, heated grips, DC adapter, and all the green decals striped off.

Went online to do this translation, not sure it came out right.....

Zapraszam na forum @ka.c.Mam 2020 Ninja 1000SX (amerykańska wersja twojego Z1000SX).Również w przeszłości miał 2007 VFR800 V-Tech, który był ładnym rowerem, ale po prostu nie drapał wszystkich swędzeń.T

·
Registered
649 Posts
I`m considering to remove its from head cowling. Could You send me some photos how bike is look like after?
My is basicaly stock too. Its touring version with puig levers, Li-on batter. I`m planning to change muffler to mivv or leovince in future becose OEM is terrible.
I stripped everything green off the fairings and the wheels. I was going to order black for the hard cases to replace the green on them, but just haven't got around to it yet, and at the price for those I may just leave it as is. The decals on the side above and below the factory "Ninja" O put on all my bikes.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
649 Posts
@Minlak, I understand. Black, blue, red, most of my bikes have had color and regardless I usually get bored after a while. I found what I thought would be a good change from blue on another bike so I swapped out the fairings. As it turned out the fairings looked better laid out in the photos than it did on the bike, and I was disappointed when I got the fairing on. But, it was a change for a while from the solid blue. Of course when I'm riding the bike I could care less about the color. Both me and the wife have just never cared for the Kawasaki green. It's OK, just not a fan.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

1 - 3 of 3 Posts