Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
as a new member send You greetings. I`ve ridden bikes for few years. My first bike was FZS600 which I sold my friend. Then was for a 4 years VFR 800 VTEC (2004). I loved this bike so much that next bike was VFR800F from 2014. I have this bike for 2 years and something I missed :) I`ve to tried to find something else, something which would have the same benefits (led lights, sport jam) but new bike have to have more comfortable position for log journey. One time on test ride I tried Tracer and Z1000SX and I loved "Z". That ride was like P&P. Since 2018 July I`m loving this green team.
In may this year i swaped 17 to 20 and this bike is now this what I want. New electronics is wonderfull.
2013:
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

2014:
Sky Plant Tire Wheel Mountain

2016:
Tire Wheel Sky Fuel tank Vehicle

2018:
Tire Property Wheel Window Automotive tire

2022:
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

·
Registered
649 Posts
Welcome to the forum @ka.c. I have a 2020 Ninja 1000SX (the US version of your Z1000SX). Also in the past had a 2007 VFR800 V-Tech, which was a nice bike but just didn't scratch all the itches. The 1000SX fits better as most of my riding is 2-up. Mine is basically stock, with hard cases, heated grips, DC adapter, and all the green decals striped off.

Went online to do this translation, not sure it came out right.....

Zapraszam na forum @ka.c.Mam 2020 Ninja 1000SX (amerykańska wersja twojego Z1000SX).Również w przeszłości miał 2007 VFR800 V-Tech, który był ładnym rowerem, ale po prostu nie drapał wszystkich swędzeń.T

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Several of us came from VFRs and we conclude that the N1k is what the VFR should have become. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I`m considering to remove its from head cowling. Could You send me some photos how bike is look like after?
My is basicaly stock too. Its touring version with puig levers, Li-on batter. I`m planning to change muffler to mivv or leovince in future becose OEM is terrible.
I stripped everything green off the fairings and the wheels. I was going to order black for the hard cases to replace the green on them, but just haven't got around to it yet, and at the price for those I may just leave it as is. The decals on the side above and below the factory "Ninja" O put on all my bikes.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
519 Posts
I stripped everything green off the fairings and the wheels. I was going to order black for the hard cases to replace the green on them, but just haven't got around to it yet, and at the price for those I may just leave it as is. The decals on the side above and below the factory "Ninja" O put on all my bikes.

View attachment 34314
For a few years you could only get "Murdered Out" Mountain bikes - Murdered out is Black on Black on Black - So black stealth decals on black paint and I got so tired of it - Also as a gentleman of the larger persuasion so many clothes come in the option of black black or maybe black - Riding boots that I like I need size 47 they only come in black (Size 46 comes in colors) - Pants Black or dark camo - jackets black or black and sometimes black - I go out of my way now to get something with color on it.

I don't hate it with the color off it though :)

·
Registered
649 Posts
@Minlak, I understand. Black, blue, red, most of my bikes have had color and regardless I usually get bored after a while. I found what I thought would be a good change from blue on another bike so I swapped out the fairings. As it turned out the fairings looked better laid out in the photos than it did on the bike, and I was disappointed when I got the fairing on. But, it was a change for a while from the solid blue. Of course when I'm riding the bike I could care less about the color. Both me and the wife have just never cared for the Kawasaki green. It's OK, just not a fan.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
519 Posts
@Minlak, I understand. Black, blue, red, most of my bikes have had color and regardless I usually get bored after a while. I found what I thought would be a good change from blue on another bike so I swapped out the fairings. As it turned out the fairings looked better laid out in the photos than it did on the bike, and I was disappointed when I got the fairing on. But, it was a change for a while from the solid blue. Of course when I'm riding the bike I could care less about the color. Both me and the wife have just never cared for the Kawasaki green. It's OK, just not a fan.

View attachment 34315
That does look like a Captain America homage though - I think loos pretty cool

Reactions: Eagle Six
1 - 9 of 9 Posts