Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black and grey I think?

6000 Canadian with bunch of accessories and it has 6000 kms on it. Has a upgrades on it including

upgraded clutch
commander something that adds power? no idea

Seems mint other then a few scratches on one of the engine areas. I was thinking of tremclading it.

First bike in 5 years wife is super pissed lols. I would have gotten a newer one but 2014-2015 here are all like 11-12K+ so this one was a bit easier to swing to the wife.

$600 a year for insurance.300 if i took off full coverage but i will keep it on. looks to good not to.

Drives like a beast im coming from a 1994 CBR 900 as my last bike. this one seems fine driving it home yesterday.

·
Registered
5,756 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the forum, alot of good info here that should keep you up and running, enjoy that bike and maybe you can take the wife for a ride and she might like it.

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Welcome aboard Dreaderus... lots of great info here! My wife likes to fight the new bike thing too, then when she realizes how happy it makes me, she comes around.

·
Registered
5,756 Posts
I forgot to mention my wife didnt mind me buying the ninja 1000 but she keeps saying dont you think we need to sell the honda, i keep saying yea and its still sitting in the garage lol

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I'll tell you a way to make the wife be quiet about motorcycle purchases. Start commenting on things she owns.

Explain how half the shoes, or half the clothes need to be gone.

Then say," of course, it's none of my business, so I don't say anything."

How did you guys get to a point where she has a vote on owning a superbike, for f sake?

Welcome! Glad to have you here. Theres still hope. We'll fix this!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Can anyone see this?

Odd is the "Ninja" and "1000" just stickers appears the first owner eliminated them.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yes, I did that to mine the day I brought it home from the dealership. I've got a Black 15 so it has Ninja in green on the tank and that's all that stayed. I like the stealth look.

Have fun, I'm still loving mine after a year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts