Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just got a gopro hero3 black for Xmas (super pumped!!). Has anyone used it with our bikes yet. Any good mount recommendations? Before I spend $$$ on all the mounts wanted to see which ones work best. Videos that back suggestions would be best!! I really like the view here
Just would be worried it would fall off or something!

·
Registered
52 Posts
X-mas must have come late for you. I had one and couldn't stand the amount of time it took to render a video with my computer set up. Body mounts seem to come out the best because there is less vibration.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I phrased it wrong lol. Xmas was will ago, just waiting for all the snow to melt lol. Can you hear your heart beat or anything on chest mount. Friend said it picked it up while mountain biking

·
Registered
444 Posts
When I get back to Buffalo area at end of the month, I'll begin my part time job in parts @ Bob Weavers in North Tonawanda. We're a Go Pro dealer & I'll get you a discount on any of their accessories/mounts. :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That works!!! Only a 15 min ride for me too! Stupid plastic mounts are like 30 bucks a piece and probably cost them a dollar to manufacture!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Don't know what times/days I'll be working yet but I'm the old guy in Parts so it won't be hard to find me, hah. I'll PM you my scheduled work times.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So ya, did an adhesive mount on the tank. Definitely the way to go I think. Only thing I didn't like was I could hear gas slush around in tank when stopping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts