Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gidday from the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Been a long time between bikes, but bought myself a 2014 Ninja 1000 in March this year. Love every opportunity to get out for a ride with my wife. We have some fantastic coastal and country rides. The forums have provided really good instruction in making adjustments. Accurate and easy to follow. Great Job. Best wishes
LDJNingi

·
Registered
971 Posts
Welcome soon-to-be-summer rider. Is it Spring now in Australia?
What was the previous bike and how does it compare to the N1K?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome! I'm dating a girl from your neck of the woods, Kyogle, and she has been telling me about the amazing roads.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes. Summer fast approaching. Getting up to high 20s - 30s degrees C during the day. Beautiful weather. Last bike - wait for it! about a 1985 Honda VT 250. Sold it when I got married/building a house, too small to take my wife for a ride. Now 25 years on, the kids are independant and we wanted to share a past time which we both loved, riding. How does it compare - Can't!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kyogle is a wonderful typical country Australian town. Beautiful area. They sell rabbit pies in the local bakery. Ask your girlfriend about the Lion's Road? Beautiful country. Lots of good roads and great scenery in that part of Northern New South Wales. However, no where near as majestic as Alberta and Vancouver I bet?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts