Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a brief ride last night and realized very quickly that the lights on my 15 are complete junk.

Got online and on this forum and found alot of folks adding led lights and that seems like a really good idea. However, I'm not very good at doing things like that so I decided to order the GE Nighthawks based on a review I read on this site. Hope they work out ok. If not I'll either have to find someone to add led's for me or try it myself and risk screwing something up.

Reactions: MicMac

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
20200903_090610.jpg Come on RC! I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I'm not that dumb. Here's what I ordered.

Reactions: rcannon409

·
Registered
11,268 Posts
I know you are smart enough....i was the weak link. With so many different bulbs available, its confusing to say the least. Im anxious to hear about the improvements.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took it out last night with new bulbs installed. Seem a fair amount better than stock but obviously not as bright as hid or led lights. I can live with them until I either attempt to add led's myself or find someone to do it for me.

Reactions: rcannon409

·
Registered
294 Posts
Here's what you want. Call 'em up for the LED bulbs you need and they'll ship 'em right out. They work great, AND they line up properly in the correct axis when you install them.

This is just a general link. Call them to order and make sure you get the right bulb.

Oddly enough, they're located very close to 2WDW. Another fine Washington State company. 😄

1 - 6 of 6 Posts