·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks....thats what i was afraid of....not a huge Akra fan unfortunately

·
Registered
847 Posts
There's also Delkevic: They list their full exhaust as being available for the the entire 2011-2020 line which means probably everyone's full exhaust for the Ninja 1000 will work. They just haven't updated their literature yet.

Reactions: rcannon409

·
Registered
269 Posts
There's also Delkevic: They list their full exhaust as being available for the the entire 2011-2020 line which means probably everyone's full exhaust for the Ninja 1000 will work. They just haven't updated their literature yet.
That depends upon whether it’s a single or twin exhaust, and even then we don’t know for sure. To my knowledge nobody has confirmed that the mounting points are compatible, and if the lower body work would interfere or not. Anyone interested in the Delkevic should have them confirm that they have actually mounted one on the 2020.

·
Registered
11,268 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dont know about full exhaust but yoshimura and leo vince have slip on for the 2020 ninja1000sx. Leaning towards leo vince myself. Kinda like the more upswept styling if it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maxtorquecans has a cat delete pipe and a slip on available...i ordered and will give them a shot..will post pics once installed!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts