#1 ·
I can't decide if this looks awesome, or flat out ridiculous

Almost worth the $$ to test it lol 😂

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive tire Motorcycle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Font Automotive design Material property

See less See more
#3 ·
It appears they wasted two of the three outlets, which aren't needed. Actually why even use the three opening slip-on, it's just straight exhaust isn't it?

#6 ·
That's what I was going to say. Looks like they tried to rip off MV Agusta and failed miserably.

#13 ·
Someone on here has the stock exhaust still, but they painted the shields black, I like that look but can't remember who it was.

Thinking of doing that myself but no idea what kind of paint he used and was curious.

Anyone else know who I'm speaking of?

#14 ·
Someone on here has the stock exhaust still, but they painted the shields black, I like that look but can't remember who it was.

Thinking of doing that myself but no idea what kind of paint he used and was curious.

Anyone else know who I'm speaking of?
I remember the mod too, but not the person. If I recall, it was just high-temp matte black paint. Might have even been primer. I'm not sure.

Reactions: indytux
#16 ·
I always had good luck with VHT hi temp paint. I had a custom set of headers built out of mild steel for a street/strip car and instead of having them ceramic coated I just prepped them really well and shot them with VHT. The actually held up really well and every year I would pull them off, give them a good scuffing and apply multiple coats and I was good to go.

David

#17 ·
David, I'm with you. I painted a set of fork legs wh that vht. My mistake was curing it in my Mom's oven.

The house smelled like paint for a week and "I don't know" wasn't a good answer. The finish was beautiful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.