Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

SOLD For sale: Vstream Touring Windscreen, unused plug and play heated grips, tall factory front seat.

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  bmac 
#1 · (Edited)
I just sold my 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX and have a few parts to sell.

I tried the Vstream windscreen very briefly before I put it on the shelf with the intent of testing further at a later date. That never happened. Price is $100 shipped.

When I bought the bike I ordered the factory heated grips and never got around to installing them. They are new and unused. Price is $200 shipped.

I also have the front portion of the tall factory seat combo. If you are tall this is a GREAT seat. I tried Corbin and Sargent and this was/is significantly better. These are hard to find. I am looking for $250 shipped. An option to go with the seat is a Cool Cover. This is a great addition for warm to hot weather riding. It adds some airflow where it is needed the most. $40 to anyone buying the seat.
Rectangle Material property Font Packing materials Paper

Rectangle Packing materials Art Font Pattern

See less See more
#7 ·
That's a good price on the screen, and it's well worth adding to a screen collection. I

I don't use mine , in the summer, but on a 40 degree day, it's worth whatever price you have to pay.

Reactions: bmac and kenors
#8 ·
Yeah, I've come within an inch of getting this for myself. After nearly 10 years, 3 Ninjas and a lot of miles, ~4.7 billion bug spots cleaned and a couple dozen stone ding marks mine getting a bit beat up. But it still keeps the cold and rain away so...

#11 ·
These grips cost more than aftermarket, but I think they are worth it. You just plug them in, don't you? No searching for a connector and cutting like you'll do with aftermarket.

It looks like an install you could accomplish with he stock tool kit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.