Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Happy wife happy life... so they say.

Actually my wife and I have been discussing moving to southern Florida so she could be close to her mom since she is approaching 90 and could use some help. Got mixed feelings about it, love the warmer weather, hate the straight flat roads with traffic gridlock, love the beach, hate being so close to my mother in law...what a dilemma.:confused:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I tried shuffling back against the rear seat and that seemed better coz its wider there. Kawa must have had a dilemma coz making the seat more tourer friendly would give less control when going fast and spoil the appearance. I would trade all that for a fat ole Bandit style seat but the butt will get used to it and the seat will give some given time. Aftermarket seat modders will be pleased, but I will try Botox my bum first
I'm with you, a comfy seat is worth spoiling the look a little. I tried the padded bicycle pants with only a small improvement. The seat just needs to be a little wider.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.