Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

13921 - 13940 of 13962 Posts

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,926
Got to love this time of year, cold *** rainy and snowy weather.

·
Premium Member
11,900 Posts
It's in the mid to high 40's here. It was 26 the other morning and I saw a kid on a 2009 r1. He looked like he was dead from being so cold.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,929
I have noticed a lot more crotch rockets riding in cold bad weather, I see them ever day which is unusual for this time of year.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
tax evasion would be the IRS with the state department as the strong arm. This sounds weird.
Everyone involved with whatever happened would get raided. THis is a criminal issue not a corporate one where the investigation stops at the corporate level. .
Makes you wonder what a motorcycle corporate office could have done. Maybe the prices are criminally high? 😀

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
nocturnal emissions can be if you're in bed with a minor.
since it's federal agents probably not.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I think I am going to buy the headers for 569.00 and get the flash. I wanted to wait to ride the bike more before I tried the the flash, but when we get to spring I don't want to wait for the flash and header install. I am not sure about the whole flash, header, deal sounds great for only 10 hp. As you can tell I am ambivalent

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
better to get the stuff done now while the bike is sitting anyway.
I think the flash is an easy one. Headers, maybe not.,

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,938

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,939
I think I am going to buy the headers for 569.00 and get the flash. I wanted to wait to ride the bike more before I tried the the flash, but when we get to spring I don't want to wait for the flash and header install. I am not sure about the whole flash, header, deal sounds great for only 10 hp. As you can tell I am ambivalent
Make sure you get good insurance on the ecu delievery, I’ve had and seen a lot of mailing problems lately with packages getting lost through ups and usps.

Reactions: rcannon409

·
Premium Member
11,900 Posts
If you were buying it for the 10 hp, I agree. It wouldnt be worth that. You are buying throttle response, and perfect throttle control. Sure, you happen to get 10 more hp, but that's not the reason . The header isnt a big deal, but it's too damn tempting when you already have 1/2 the system.

You are buying this:

And getting rid of this:

13921 - 13940 of 13962 Posts