Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

13381 - 13400 of 13411 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
Intresting day. Started at 4 am when my 17 year old says he saw someone in our back yard, pistol in one hand flash light in the other I throw on the outside lights and step out. Full search reveals nothing. Couldn't gi back to sleep so leave early for work. Its 5:45 am and I'm 45 minutes ahead of schedule. Stop for gas, wash the windshield and kick the tires.
Decided I'd get another cup at the store and found some powdered doughnuts. Then a 20 something younge fellow steps in front of me and the lady in front of me. At first I thought he was stupid and couldn't tell where the line was. Before I said anything though the lady in front of me did. He ignored her, not just once but twice. Things went South quick after that. I stepped in front of him and started saying "the end" and he shoved me but I had somewhat expecting something and caught his right wrist in my left hand. Droped my coffee and doughnuts and in a move I hadn't practiced in years, grabed him by the throat... side stepped, spun left and hip tossed him. Throat in hand pined to the ground He hit me with his coke in the ear and before I even thought about it I came down full body weight with a right knee in his groin. I thought the guy was going to cry and in reality wouldn't have blamed him as I felt his family jewels under my knee. (Insert Rocks comments here). He stops fighting and is in pain. I can tell hes done and start to relax. This is where I here the clerk say shes calling the cops and I think good i want to file a report on this jerk. The lady has backed away but not knowing if i had some how hit her with him I ask if she is ok. The guy wants up but I dont let him. He says I'm going to puke and does right there and then. I ask if hes calmed down and allow him to sit up another clerk brings a mop bucket. He then wants to leave but I want the cops to talk to him. He sits back down and the clerk again says I'm calling the cops and this time I say yes please do. A few minutes latter they show up and that's when I realized the clerk thought I started it. Dick head on the ground hears this and chims in. Says I grabed him by the throat first. They actualy put me in cuffs and I even knew the cop. He works extra hours at my wife's bank. Only thing that saved me was the lady had given me her number to be a witness and they reviewed the surveillance video. They ended up charging him with causing a disturbance but told me I might face assault charges even though you can see him try and push me. Said because I stepped in front of him. If they do I'm going to find that prick and slap the snot out of his head. Cant believe that crap. Told my boss I must not be living right or have wronged someone recently cause karma was showing herself.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Sorry to here of this. I don't know what to say except vote for Trump. The world is upside down now and he is our only hope other than Jesus.

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
Avi if it was NY I would have been in deep sh*t. Even if the kid was a belligerent dick we're not allowed to hit someone let alone give them a bit of a beating. Your one defense is you really thought he was hot and wanted to touch his balls... sorry, couldn't resist.
Seriously, you might have to get a lawyer. It can be made to look like you precipitated the confrontation and that his shove was incidental. If he's hurt he can press charges.

Brother mine before you grab someone's throat in this day and age you better make dam sure you can prove self defense. It's Texas, so you might be able to assert that easier, but seriously don't be doing that sort of stuff. There's 10 times a day I want to knock the living crap out of someone and have good reason to do so, but the laws up here demand that the force used equals the threat. Heck when I was in college I bashed this dudes right rib cage in with a crow bar while he had a knife to my neck (he was behind me and I grabbed the knife hand with my left and started wailing with the crowbar with my right after slamming on the brakes sending him forward) and I almost got in a ton of trouble for that. They wondered why I had to hurt him so bad and I said "hey, I'm just a scared college kid fighing for my life!" The guy having massive priors helped but still I had to really make the case of self defense.
of course you know as well as I do that I may have taken a little pleasure in the act :D

I hope you come out of this okay, but effective immediately you are prohibited from engaging in this activity. There are safer ways to make contact with a mans nuts such as the tents :devilish:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,384
Avintage next time just punch him in the throat and get the hell out of there, that’s my favorite tactic when I’m confronted and have not done nothing, first time I done it I thought the guy was going to die, I really just used a quick jab and he was down. To many liberals to hang around and try to play by the rules, and also if they really pissed you off or was trying to harm you, You can beat the living **** out of them there will be no fight left in them they think they are dying. Good going by the way I’m proud of you.

·
Premium Member
2014 Green N1K
215 Posts
I'll bet that prick will think twice before he tries that again. I hope so anyway. He needed a respect lesson IMO.

I really hope this event is over for you. Pricks like that are not worth you getting into trouble.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
As a society we let aggressive, mentally I'll people walk the street. Somehow this becomes Avintages fault, or he gets into trouble ?

What is it about the c stores that attracts crazy?

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
RC avintage is an aggressive mentally ill person 😀

All those gas station convenient stores is where all the crazy sh*t goes down. That's where Walt Harris, the UFC fighter, duaghter got abducted and killed, among a host of other sick things.
Avi just needs to stay out of those truck stop bathrooms.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
a kid that graduated in the same class as my son this past year at VT was shot and killed just outside of DC just pumping gas into his car. Sad he had a real promising future. The country has become the wild west because the liberals don't prosecute criminals anymore.

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
They do Uno, they just let them out real quick.
IN a way I don't disagree with California's 3 strike rule, but it shouldn't be for 3 of any crime, like a misdemenor, it should be 3 felonies.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well that was definitely a exciting day Avintage. It was great to hear while i was reading it, that you stood up to the Moron & done the right thing by society etc. Then you are the one that now has to worry about any repercussions, because of this Dickhead that deserved what he got.
Don't worry, you guys are not alone when it comes to the PC brigade and the fact that the laws favour the arseholes in society these days. Drives me Mad.
Glad your ok, and hope nothing comes of it (y)

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,391
RC avintage is an aggressive mentally ill person 😀

All those gas station convenient stores is where all the crazy sh*t goes down. That's where Walt Harris, the UFC fighter, duaghter got abducted and killed, among a host of other sick things.
Avi just needs to stay out of those truck stop bathrooms.
Rocky are you implying that Avintage might be a lot lizard ?

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
I fear he may have become one Markie. There's allot of brawny truckers coming in and out of them everyday. The lots that is.
Lot Lizard? boooahhhahhahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
To be honest guys I'm sweating this. Went ahead and hired a defense attorney, or as he put it retained his services if needed on this matter. And as I've been advised I will be refering all question in the previously discused matter to him.
First time I can recall ever thinking it would be great if I waisted this 500 dollars by never needing to use it. Also went to my family doctor today and had him document my swollen pinky on my left hand and bruised right cheek near my ear.
At least for this weekend I'm a free man and its supposed to be really nice, and the wife is out of town. If the kid isn't busy I think well have to light tires.
Keep em shiny side uo

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
Good move getting an attorney Avi. Money well spent. Also good getting a medical report.

You'll probably be okay but don't rule out a civil suit as well.
Have fun this weekend and don't think about it. Just remember, no shenanigans!

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Avi, I think we all saw the post, and know what the deal is. You should go back and delete it. We can still talk about it, but theres no reason to leave that public. I'm sure I'm bei g paranoid, but your attorney would be pissed if he knew it was up there. Or She. They say ladies can be lawyers, too.

In a situation like this, the only thing you should say to a cop is "f-you". Once they ha scuffed you, their opinion was formed. Give them your name and social...that's it. They are not your friends, they are not on your side. They have the power to ruin your life and many barely passed high school.

People dont think of it, but the miranda rights. We see it in tv, constantly. In them it says:

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and WILL be used against you in a court of law". Notice the word "will". Theres a reason for that.

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
Yeah you have a point RC. For instance you should not mention anything about your dentist raping you a couple of weeks ago while you were under anesthesia until your case is settled....Oops! Never mind. Delete delete!!!

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
The sexual assault was one thing, but when he exposed me to covid, I was angry.

Our local shops suck. The only motorcycle shop left is the BMW Ducati Triumph dealer. The rest sell 4 wheelers and have motorcycles , on the side. The 2018 ninja they have is still marked at full list price.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
My local dealer has not had a Kawasaki bike over 600 cc all year except for a used h2 Z.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
That's crazy. If you wanted a zx6, I suppose you order it in, right? If motorcycles wont sell, why is my BMW/Ducati dealer kicking *** with a ful showroom of everything?

You guys should watch a program on ESPN. It's called "e60 project 11". Its about the quarterback, Alex Smith from the Washington football people. A former u of u quarterback.

I knew he broke his leg, and I knew there were complications, but I had no idea how bad it really was, or how unreal his recovery is. It was a thousand times worse than I imagined. We will see a full length movie, at some point. The story is pretty much unbelieveable.

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
That's nothing. What Markie went through was 10 times worse.
I would like to bang Smith's wife. Can only feel so bad for a man who has that snapper to come home to.

13381 - 13400 of 13411 Posts