Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

13161 - 13180 of 13193 Posts

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
The term, or name, "redskins" has always been offensive. If you ask a native american person, its on the level of calling a black person the "N" word. 2020 somehow made the name worse, or it was the time to change?

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
I suggested to change the name to Washington Foreskins, but they never called me back. I had a whole merchandising strategy as well.

·
Premium Member
3,595 Posts
Not everyone loves Sharon, I think she needs a frontal wedgie everytime she talks politics. I swear her privileged a$s needs to marry Whoopie and move to a country they can run frolicking in lilies together.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Sharon just called me. She wants to have a threesome with you, her, and Ozzie. I said you'd be into it and gave her your email.
Yeah, she's a bit of a hollywood douche, but the point is that Ozzies family is a TV staple and 30-40 years ago he was the bane of society. Just a funny turnaround. Like some of the turnarounds you and your "friends" do 😀

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Whoppie and Sharon scissoring is not a thought that gives me wood.

·
Premium Member
3,595 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,595 Posts
OZ never tickled my fancy like he apparently does yours @Rock .

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Two things sweaty, you can't say keep it up on a thread Avintage is on. He will take you literally 😀
Secondly, yes, we are all sick!

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Rock, I know that looks like me, but it's not. I can prove it because the person in the video has their penis in their pants. Mine would have been out, waving like a flag.

I love our new "protest" society. I hope they realize, soon, that all this does is waste their time. Dont want to wear a mask? Ok...dont wear it then?

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
I don't think you are being honest. I see a very small penis with a mask on it in the back.

·
Premium Member
3,595 Posts
Two things sweaty, you can't say keep it up on a thread Avintage is on. He will take you literally 😀
Secondly, yes, we are all sick!
And you cant expect Rock to keep it up at all.

Reactions: Sweaty

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Guys, do you remember this cartoon? I wonder how well it would work if someone substituted this for Dora the explorer?

·
Premium Member
3,595 Posts
I hadn't seen that cartoon in years. No way its aired today.

Reactions: rcannon409

·
Registered
948 Posts
Rock I sold the wrong bike. Should have kept the K bike. Having a hard time wanting to ride the Ninja, Might take out now for a ride just see how I feel. It just seems small to me.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
I knew this would happen. It's almost too small for me and I"m not the behemoth you are.
I rode the NInja down to a demo day today and didn't like it on the way back. Definitely would like something bigger myself for the slab.
fwiw the 2020 looks even smaller than this one somehow. If I ever got another Ninja it would be a used one.

13161 - 13180 of 13193 Posts