Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

13161 - 13178 of 13178 Posts

·
Registered
11,209 Posts
The term, or name, "redskins" has always been offensive. If you ask a native american person, its on the level of calling a black person the "N" word. 2020 somehow made the name worse, or it was the time to change?

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
I suggested to change the name to Washington Foreskins, but they never called me back. I had a whole merchandising strategy as well.

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Not everyone loves Sharon, I think she needs a frontal wedgie everytime she talks politics. I swear her privileged a$s needs to marry Whoopie and move to a country they can run frolicking in lilies together.

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Sharon just called me. She wants to have a threesome with you, her, and Ozzie. I said you'd be into it and gave her your email.
Yeah, she's a bit of a hollywood douche, but the point is that Ozzies family is a TV staple and 30-40 years ago he was the bane of society. Just a funny turnaround. Like some of the turnarounds you and your "friends" do 😀

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Whoppie and Sharon scissoring is not a thought that gives me wood.

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
OZ never tickled my fancy like he apparently does yours @Rock .

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Two things sweaty, you can't say keep it up on a thread Avintage is on. He will take you literally 😀
Secondly, yes, we are all sick!

·
Registered
11,209 Posts
Rock, I know that looks like me, but it's not. I can prove it because the person in the video has their penis in their pants. Mine would have been out, waving like a flag.

I love our new "protest" society. I hope they realize, soon, that all this does is waste their time. Dont want to wear a mask? Ok...dont wear it then?

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
I don't think you are being honest. I see a very small penis with a mask on it in the back.

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Two things sweaty, you can't say keep it up on a thread Avintage is on. He will take you literally 😀
Secondly, yes, we are all sick!
And you cant expect Rock to keep it up at all.

Reactions: Sweaty

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
I hadn't seen that cartoon in years. No way its aired today.

Reactions: rcannon409
13161 - 13178 of 13178 Posts