Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

13141 - 13160 of 13193 Posts

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,142
I saw a good old boy going down the interstate in a late 90’s 4- door sedan flying a big flag and there wasn’t a door on it.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,143
I dont feel like we post enough music in this thread.

Ha ha RC maybe that music will calm down MarkOne, he is playing that ghetto rap music that’s getting him uptight.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,144
Here we go supporting being ugly for the national anthem in pro football, **** them all I hope no body watches it this year.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Ratings were horrible last night. One of the worst opening days. Two great teams too.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Ha ha RC maybe that music will calm down MarkOne, he is playing that ghetto rap music that’s getting him uptight.
MarkUno is going full thug-life. Hopefully the beautiful balloon will take him away from that.

I'd a banged the dimensional girls.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,149
I got the long stick that’s hidden by his pants.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Nope! Last summer I told my son just because you are big dude doesn't mean you are invincible. Someone will still want to fight you or shoot you. Don't flip people off when driving. Sure enough a couple of weeks later a car came racing up on his rear end. He decided not to pull over just to piss the guy off. When the other car got the chance to go around him my son flipped the guy off. Then the guy pulled along side him and was pointing a gun right at him. He slowed down so he doesn't know if the guy was bluffing or couldn't get a clean shot off. He said the guy looked a kid from a gang. Moral of long story, I try not to flip people off, but sometimes I can't help it, its like a knee jerk reaction.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
is that a song? It just sounds like some southerner bitchin about something :D

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Rock, when I was a kid, that song was a monster hit. It w as on every radio station. Rock, country, and everything in between. 7 million records sold, and it was the top country song of 1976. No joke, that's how bad it was , back then.

Not only that, they made a movie based on the song. I cant think of too many songs that did that. Now that I say that, I can think of one more. Sorry, but I have to find it, and post it.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
This one was even more popular..song turned into movie. Do you guys remember this one? For some reason, in the 70's, if an artist sang a song, it was 100% truth based, and 100% autobiographical. If the song didnt answer the questions it contained, a movie would soon follow.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
It was all Aerosmith, black sabbath, led zepplin, etc., around here at that time, or disco on the other end of the spectrum. COuntry music was not very poular though I think there was always at least one country AM station.
Movie songs are the serious sissy sh*t.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
We had too many mountains for radio signals to be good, back then. The only station you could listen to, reliably, was country. We also had one station that was ...strange?

Easy listening, I suppose ? What was strange is the fact that they didnt want to pay royalty fees for normal, popular songs of the day. They had local bands sing the popular song, and that's what they played on air. I imagine this saved a lot of money? Maybe they paid something? They also had their own singers with original material and it was bad.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,159
It was all Aerosmith, black sabbath, led zepplin, etc., around here at that time, or disco on the other end of the spectrum. COuntry music was not very poular though I think there was always at least one country AM station.
Movie songs are the serious sissy sh*t.
Rocky nothing like playing Black Sabbath when your fucked up, I’ll never forget one morning after a night of partying I come rolling in and hit the bed with Black Sabbath playing, the next morning my mom said what the hell was you listening to last night, I woke up and thought I was having a nightmare.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
It was great music to get fucked up to Markie. The first album I ever bought was a Sabbath album. Parents hated them back then and now everyone loves Ozzie and Sharon. WHo would have figured?

13141 - 13160 of 13193 Posts