Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

13121 - 13140 of 13193 Posts

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,121
carry a kit with you Markie just in case.
Amen on the kit Rocky, I have been fortunate to not have had a flat in the mountains.

·
Premium Member
3,595 Posts
Mark, the way described it, doubt it bother me any at all to roll on it.

·
Premium Member
3,595 Posts
Man that cold front just blew in and damn did it feel good.
RC you saw it yesterday didn't you.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Was supposed to be cool today but would up being 83 and really humid.
I'm sick of seating.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,125
Back in the 90’s and humid here.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Man that cold front just blew in and damn did it feel good.
RC you saw it yesterday didn't you.
I was in it. I had to go to Evanston, Wyomong and it was 28 degrees, and snowing. Several stranded motorcycles at the local hotels in the Wyoming border town.

Salt lakes temp was 96 one day, and 45 the next. 100 mph winds. Lots of damage from broken trees. I dont remember the temps changing so quickly, and winds like this, in September. Way more damage here than with the earthquake we had as well as the tornado that hit, years ago.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
the weather is not normal for sure. It's a good vote to split work from home work from office, to keep this from accelerating. Although it's likely too late.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,129
Rocky, hopefully one day the tide will turn in these areas and they will be met with force.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Yeah, texas style. But I fear NY is lost. Sh*t leadership and too many stupid turds willing to reelect them.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,131
Well coming home today I come up on a motorcycle wreck, bike was planted right in the middle of his lane, looked like somebody might of pulled out in front of him, there was blood in the road around the bike, they had him loaded in the ambulance, now a few minutes ago a call come into shut down a road about a mile from the house, a bike under a car, they have called for life force and doing cpr on him, they told life force paramedics to stay on board when they arrive, doesn’t sound good, it’s been 16 minutes and the chopper still hasn’t come over, I’m in the flight path to the hospital, they running slow tonight.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,132
Well coming home today I come up on a motorcycle wreck, bike was planted right in the middle of his lane, looked like somebody might of pulled out in front of him, there was blood in the road around the bike, they had him loaded in the ambulance, now a few minutes ago a call come into shut down a road about a mile from the house, a bike under a car, they have called for life force and doing cpr on him, they told life force paramedics to stay on board when they arrive, doesn’t sound good, it’s been 16 minutes and the chopper still hasn’t come over, I’m in the flight path to the hospital, they running slow tonight.
Looks like he didn’t make it, they told life force he coded and they could leave.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Its scary on the roads around here even in my truck. This area is being over run by people leaving New York. We aren't used to the way they drive. It has been a real boon for the real estate around here.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I know the locals hate it unless they are selling their house.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,137
I know since this covid **** people are driving like a bat out of hell down here, the police really are not messing with anybody, the 45 mph speed limit in town is like 60 it’s definately crazy

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
people are definitely driving worse now. Allot of retards too who are driving with their masks on and the windows closed eve n when alone.

·
Registered
948 Posts
On my way to work today a box truck was next to me in the left lane. When the light changed he decked it and I decided to play along and just keep ahead of him in my lane. When we got round 70 MPH I decided just to maintain that speed because the speed limit was 45. Well he just kept burying it until passed me then swerved in my lane and almost rolled the truck. After he did that he slowed down so I would have to go around this guy so we good roll down the windows and exchange pleasantries. The idiot actually screamed at me "what the f#ck are you doing? I was just trying to get in front of you". I just said "you are too stupid to argue with". Can you believe it? A guy in a box truck trying to get ahead of me in my Tundra. You can't fix stupid.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,140
MarkOne are you trying to start road rage lol, I hope you are packing.

13121 - 13140 of 13193 Posts