Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

12901 - 12920 of 12959 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,537 Posts
NO we're still called men, but we refer to you as brobiotches. Hence bromosexual. Embrace it Brovintage
Something you said there reminds me of that comedian Theo Von. You ever hear of him?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
That guy blows. I tried to watch him on netflix but had to shut it off after 3 minutes.
Remember, these guys copy my material :)

·
Premium Member
3,537 Posts
That guy blows. I tried to watch him on netflix but had to shut it off after 3 minutes.
Remember, these guys copy my material :)
Yeah exactly what I thought of him and probably why you made me think of him. :LOL:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I made you think of him becuase all that bro talk made you think of his butt :)

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
This is terrible. There now is no timeline for gyms to reopen. I can't take this. It's going to put allot of places under which means those that survive are going to be packed. On top of it you have to reserve the time you're coming. This is going to be a sh*t show. I already have an adjustable bench coming in a couple days and have ordered dumbbells that are on back order. I fuckin hate cuomo. I HAVE to exercise. THese 100s of push up and sit ups and road running are freaking killing me for minimal results.
This fuckn sucks if they are going to wait for the lab test that determine how droplets survive on surfaces. By then half the places will be freakin shut down. I have to move out of the northeast. Let these radical left fuckers create their little orewellian paradise. I"m getting the fk out of here.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,906
Cuomo is trying to be a movie star, traveling down south and telling how he is going to help them, and deblasio is suing trump administration for sending federal agents to New York to help combat the higher rate of crime, I’d say **** you your on your own then but that would not be fair to the regular law abiding citizens who need the police. I’d send the fucking military in and put the protesters out of fucking buisness right off the bat.

Reactions: Avintage69

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
debalsios a dick smoking tool. He doesn't want to look like he can't control his own city. He cant. Everyone wants this **** to stop now. Thing is half the dill waads who want this to stop voting for the biotch so fuk em, but unfortunately the working people (shop owners etc. ) are caught up in it.
I need a gym now or I'm going to start using humans as punching bags.

·
Registered
915 Posts
This is terrible. There now is no timeline for gyms to reopen. I can't take this. It's going to put allot of places under which means those that survive are going to be packed. On top of it you have to reserve the time you're coming. This is going to be a sh*t show. I already have an adjustable bench coming in a couple days and have ordered dumbbells that are on back order. I fuckin hate cuomo. I HAVE to exercise. THese 100s of push up and sit ups and road running are freaking killing me for minimal results.
This fuckn sucks if they are going to wait for the lab test that determine how droplets survive on surfaces. By then half the places will be freakin shut down. I have to move out of the northeast. Let these radical left fuckers create their little orewellian paradise. I"m getting the fk out of here.
I agree. My wife and I have already talked about it. When we can, we are moving out of this liberal breeding ground.

·
Registered
915 Posts
debalsios a dick smoking tool. He doesn't want to look like he can't control his own city. He cant. Everyone wants this **** to stop now. Thing is half the dill waads who want this to stop voting for the biotch so fuk em, but unfortunately the working people (shop owners etc. ) are caught up in it.
I need a gym now or I'm going to start using humans as punching bags.
Diblasio was on the radio yesterday quoting Karl Marx.

·
Premium Member
3,537 Posts
So last Sunday Marquez breaks his arm. Has surgery on Monday or Tuesday and is back on a bike Saturday. What planet is this guy from?

·
Registered
10,891 Posts
Mark, did you ever work on one of the Airel booster compressors? We had to rebuild ours, for the third time. Talk about a brilliant company. You pay around 250,000 for the compressor and every year it's going to need 30-40k worth of rebuild parts. This was my 3rd rebuild. In the past, I've had experienced techs working with me, but this time I was the experienced guy.

Inside the machine is like working on a fancy watch. Every piece is 100% custom, handmade to the exact weight and size. The name "Airel" is because the inventor came up with the design after looking at the Airel square 4 motorcycle. Very rewarding when you have had all of these parts out and it works when you fire it up.

·
Premium Member
3,537 Posts
Looks similar to some compressors in the gas industry. Never worked on one other then powering them up or installing some trace on them though . They looked to have multiple stages and very complicated.

·
Premium Member
3,537 Posts
So last Sunday Marquez breaks his arm. Has surgery on Monday or Tuesday and is back on a bike Saturday. What planet is this guy from?
So if I read it right he didnt practice Friday at all. Does 20 something practice laps over 2 sessions this morning, then droped out after the first qualifying lap. Still a hell of a go. I'm no Marquez fan but that's taking compETITION to a new level.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
it's also taking compETITION to a new level :rolleyes:

Fck him. His cheating karma caught up with him.

·
Premium Member
3,537 Posts
I remember hearing rumors but never looked into it. Wasnt about ECU reprogramming or something?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
That was was the main accusation. OF course there's the dog fight between him and Rossi.

·
Registered
10,891 Posts
I dont live very far from the municipal airport. This house is in maybe a mile from mine. The weekend is always fun because you see a lot of cool planes. Not so much, today. I didnt see anything except a giant fireball. 6 people on board. They did mention hospital, so that's good news, I hope. It wasnt a close call, for me, but it's only a matter of time.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,920
Avintage have they said any more about the drunk that crossed over and hit that bunch of bikers in Texas, I think it killed 3 and hurt 9

12901 - 12920 of 12959 Posts