Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

12701 - 12720 of 12773 Posts

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
Do you guys know anyone in the Utah area who has Rodeo Bulls? I've decided that's what I want to do when I grow up.

I would do it, right now, but I dont have any livestock other than my Shorkie dog. Shes only 12 lbs, so that wouldn't work.

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
OK I go ridding for a whole day and RC is looking for livestock and Rock is.... well, being Rock. Dreaming up fantasies most of us couldn't comprehend much less put into a cohesive sentence that actually makes sense. Almost!.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: rcannon409

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
Unfortunately I'm just to far away to vist that farm of yours. Videos please.

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
Unfortunately someone else once assured me that to be true. I refuse to believe it.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
We all heard the old motto. Texas: where men are men and women are sheep.

Freakin hurricane like rains storms the past two days. Crazy. WHat's the african dust like?

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
I just had the coolest telemarketer. They called earlier and I hung up and blocked the number not feeling like jacking with them. Just now they called from another number and when I answered I pressed 1 and waited. The lady that answered spoke excelent English. To be honest probably better or at least more understandable to a Texan then Rock and maybe Mark too. LOL.
I asked if there was a way to remove me from the call list and she promptly replied I'm so sorry but no. I asked if she was in or working for a US company. She said no again so sorry. I asked if she would hold one moment while I got some paper and a pen and mutted it not in tending to return. As I laid the phone down I heard her say what no music and started to sing some song which i believe was South Asian hip hop. What really struck me, is her voice was good, I couldnt understand a word and listened till she hung up a good minute later.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Hey Guys,
I have not posted in a while. I just ask that you say a pray for my daughter, she tried to take her life the other night.
It was the worst experience I have ever had. I could care less about motorcycles right now. I hope all your dreams come true. But, for me, I don't know what I am doing. God bless you all, I don't know if I can post agoin.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,712
Hey Guys,
I have not posted in a while. I just ask that you say a pray for my daughter, she tried to take her life the other night.
It was the worst experience I have ever had. I could care less about motorcycles right now. I hope all your dreams come true. But, for me, I don't know what I am doing. God bless you all, I don't know if I can post agoin.
MarkOne prayers for your daughter and your family, I kind of know what your going through as one of my uncle’s thought that was the only way out and succeded, hopefully you will find her the help she needs to get through this and get her life back on track. You all will definately be in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
@MarkOne So sorry to hear that and can completely understand your concern for her well being. Hopefully she is going to he OK and can see how much she is cared about and well soon put this behind her.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Hey Guys,
holy crap so sorry to hear Mark. I hope she recovers quickly. I hope you get a chance to post again. We're here for you

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
Damn guys, we go through our lives and know good and well that our kids dont tell us everything. I didnt tell my parents jack crap. Every thing was good all the time as far as they knew from me. How wrong was that?l cause I had tons of issues and some I still deal with today.

I've tried to be that parent that told my kids life is what we make it and it wont always be perfect. But that I'd always be there if they needed to talk. Maybe that's not enough but be damned if I know what else to do. Dont envy MarkOne a bit, must be absolute hell for him right now.

·
Premium Member
2014 Green N1K
144 Posts
Will be praying for you MarkOne.

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
Goddammit, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad she survived. I've been there, myself. Good news is that it really can be a turning point, long term.....never good, but something you guys can get through.

After a thing like this, therapists/doctors know you are serious and will really try to help you. You just moved into a more important category, kind of thing. The second part is that for a person, it's mentally as if you closed one book, and started another.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
that is the positive side to this. The issue will get addressed head on with nothing lurking in hiding that goes undressed. My friends daughter constantly says she wants to kill herself and I keep imploring him to take it seriously. I'm glad Marks daughter is in a safe place in that regard.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Sorry to post this last night. I think I was trying to drink the pain away. She is safe and in an institution right now. We can't even visit her. It was a total shock, she just got engaged a few weeks ago. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I have never been through anything like this. It's strange that it consumes you and nothing in my life is normal now and I don't care about anything else than my daughter. Rock you gotta be the Rock you are and beat the crap out of your friend if he doesn't get help for his daughter. She is screaming out for help. Peace out all!

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Mark, if you don't mind I will share your situation with my friend. He needs a wake up call.
Glad you seem okay. Sucks you can't visit her but I guess there's a standard protocol for these sort of things.
Hang in there and keep us posted when you feel up to it. This will pass.
MY best to your family

12701 - 12720 of 12773 Posts