Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

12541 - 12552 of 12552 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
I think it was Avi. He's been known to drive around with his bow :D
No Avi wasnt packing a bow. Maybe something else though, but so far it's been fairly quiet around here. A few peacefully expressing their veiw.
Maybe the reason for the peice here is because of how we look at things though.
The attached video pretty much sumes up the local atmosphere and feelings of the majority in Texas.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
**** rocky with all that looting going on up your way you might as well bust out the windows of a motorcycle shop and get you a bike you like.
To be fair Rock likes almost every bike he sees, yould have to drive the second semi truck it take to haul them all away based on like.

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
No Avi wasnt packing a bow. Maybe something else though, but so far it's been fairly quiet around here. A few peacefully expressing their veiw.
Maybe the reason for the peice here is because of how we look at things though.
The attached video pretty much sumes up the local atmosphere and feelings of the majority in Texas.
I never had a gay thought in my life, but I think I'm in love with that guy :love:

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,546
That sheriff tells it like it needs to be told, to bad they all don’t think that way, the story about the dood that shot 3 people accusing him of stilling a dog was real interesting, he is a good story teller.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,547
Fork it’s 91 degrees and humid as hell

·
Registered
10,536 Posts
A utah family wants justice, too. Their pos kid had a gun and was a suspect in a robbery. They only told him 17 times (documented) to "drop the gun and show me your hands.....only 17 times. When he didnt, and he made a move into his pants, they shot him 20 times. Yes, he did have a gun on him.

See, this is the sad part about wanting justice. A situation like this shits all over those who were really abused by the police. This dumb **** got what he deserved. I'd like justice, too. More bullets for the good officers, and maybe buy them a nice dinner somewhere. Thanks to the good officers who do a good job.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,550
Dam Rocky that lock down must be getting to you, dreaming about meth whores gashes that is to dam funny, I’ve been told they will turn you inside out lol.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,551
RC you look at all the bullshit the cops go through in those bigger cities it’s a wonder they don’t kill a lot more, it’s funny that everbody the cops kill and it starts a ruckus is bottom line they are doing criminal activity, I’ve yet to see them snatch a law abiding person off the street and kill them.

·
Registered
10,536 Posts
This issue would be simple to solve. The system is screwed up, and the unions protect everyone.....the 5-10% assholes included. All they would have to do is set up a system where your co-workers decide if you keep your police job, or if you get fired. That's it. Vote once per year. If more than 75% are for your firing, your *** is gone.

I remember hearing my brothers friend talk about the prison staff. They knew who the staff members were that deserved their jobs, and were good at them. They also knew who the ones were while were dangerous, sadistic assholes. The assholes being there put everyone else's life in danger.

When my brother died, they cleaned his office out, for me. No one searched through his paperwork. I had memos from 2005, and earlier that promised this guy was going to kill a staff member. Mostly because he had told my brother, "I'm going to kill a guard...dont worry, I like you. You are ok. You try to help people, You are not a piece of **** guard. ."

So, guess what. During a medical visit, this guy overpowered his guard..yes, one old man was supposed to contain him. That didnt work well.

12541 - 12552 of 12552 Posts