Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

12441 - 12460 of 12554 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Rock I thought you wearing a full body condom so all the "Rockstars" (hoes) wouldn't get pregnant.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
RC how far from that Dugway proving ground do you live. Ever see strang things in the sky? Had no clue it existed till my son asked what I knew about.

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,444
Avintage now we know what’s wrong with RC, he is an alien, but he must be a Alien ho according to another post that added the ho part, good one on Rocky’s full body condom. That might also help him avoid covid 19.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Rock I thought you wearing a full body condom so all the "Rockstars" (hoes) wouldn't get pregnant.
I have sperm-off from Monsanto, which kills unwanted sperm on contact. I spray my hoes with it before I begin my artistry.

Avintage now we know what’s wrong with RC, he is an alien, but he must be a Alien ho according to another post that added the ho part, good one on Rocky’s full body condom. That might also help him avoid covid 19.
I think we may need a full body condom for RC. His kind may not have built up an immunity to earthling germs

·
Registered
10,537 Posts
RC how far from that Dugway proving ground do you live. Ever see strang things in the sky? Had no clue it existed till my son asked what I knew about.
I am about 50 miles from it, air miles. If you drive, its 70, roughly. I had to install a xxxx gallon tank there a few years back. The place is insane. I was able to go right into the heart of the place and be at their Bacterial Warfare building. It's nice when you finally get to leave. We had dogs and machine guns on us, all day long. It was fun to work there because no building rules or regulations apply. You do exactly what they tell you to do.

Yes, I did see all kinds of crazy flying things. A few c130's, but most of the things looked like a science fiction magazine. Most looked smal. Too small for a human, like drones, but it's not something you really ask about.

As kids, we rode motorcycles all over the area. If you got too close to their fences, they would send the security guys to check it out. They were always cool and never said a thing to us, but we never tried to scale the fence.

As you drive around , inside, you can see why they chose the site. Its in a big hole so you cant see anything from the outside.
The air force also has a bombing range in the area. Camping out there was fun as you never knew what was next.

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,447
Looks like a rainy Memorial Day weekend to go along with the virus, what else could a person want.

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,449
Dam Rocky you still on lock down? Trump said get your *** back out there and make America great again

·
Registered
2019 Ninja 1000
123 Posts
It's weird. Here in So Cal, we're supposed to be on lock down and most businesses are closed or work from home. I've been working from home since March. But, there are more are more people in cars. Where are they going?

·
Registered
10,537 Posts
This new format sucks. I have to search my a s s off to find this thread. Suck a d I c k to the person who made the place rated g.

If you go to lunch at PG Changs, be sure and ask your server if the "PF" stands for "P I G F U C K E R". They always answer, " I dont know"...as if it was possible.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Click on your icon (big square R) and you will see all your subscribed thread there.
I agree those that force g ratings on anything should be forced to blow me. And all of us. Sorry, for sounding so selfish :oops:

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Selfish hell, no one can blame a guy for hoping

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
I love my state they dont f_ck around.
Texas Navy base attacked by one man, their saying it was an act of terrorism. He was stoped at the gate and was only able to shoot one gaurd in the bullet proof vest before being neutralized.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
I want to move to your state more and more. Seems like the only place where men don't have vagina's... present company excluded 😄

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,457
One person versus Texas navy base , suicide waiting to happen

·
Registered
10,537 Posts
Did you guys see this video? It's not often I'll sit through you tube ****, but this one is worth watching. What hes saying is 100% true. I remember when those Harley Tariff's hit and made it impossible for me to buy a new motorcycle. It happened in one model year. Anything over 700'cc suddenly became really expensive.

They can still kiss my ***. If I need an American motorcycle, with chinese parts, I'll buy an Indian.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
I bet Avi would have taken down at least 10 guards before he was fully mutilated. If not I can teach him how.
WTF? Rock has it been that long already bud?

12441 - 12460 of 12554 Posts