Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

12421 - 12440 of 12554 Posts

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Rocky take a vacation down here, you can pretty much do anything you want, I have not had one day that I could stay home due to the virus, essential workers get the pecker throwed to them down here. We will see how it goes with **** opening up, I think Florida and Georgia was around 900 new cases each for just yesterday, I think Avintage’s state in Texas is also on the rise since they are reopening.
I"m on my way Markie! I've had enough! THe new cases are primarily from more testing. It's almost 80 degrees here today and sunny. No one thinks this thing can survive in this weather. People are pissed.
I could go for some barbecue right now. Hard to find anything good at the moment.Tired of cooking multiple times a day too.

I rode nekked (shorts and tank top), ran/walked outside, and laid out in the sun. Getting vitamin D is your best friend. The reason us dark Italians (and I have some Injun in me some I'm even darker) and black dudes are susceptible is because we get vitamin D deficient in the cold weather. The darker your skin the less efficient your skin is at producing vitamin D naturally, because your skin's designed to live out in the hot sun and not overproduce vitamin D- as well as deal with other effects of strong sun. So I soak up as much as that stuff that I can when we get it. Everyone should get out and get some sun.

Definitely tons of bikes out today. I've never seen so many.

·
Registered
2019 Ninja 1000
123 Posts
I don't know if this is the right place to say it or not. I'm not new to forums but new here. Does it feel like a troll recently joined or someone here has set up another account to spice up things?
When I joined back in November /December, it seemed like questions were pretty predictable, but now it's new topic after another about topics that usually start fights and disagreements. Could be wrong.

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,423
I got out and got some rays on the bike, road for a couple of hours and lucky I don’t have a busted shock, dam the roads are falling apart down here, road out to the strawberry farm in the country to see if there coming in, looks like I will have to get there by 6:00 am to get some berries, dam if they are not limiting them also, 2- buckets per car which is 8 quarts.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
I don't know if this is the right place to say it or not. I'm not new to forums but new here. Does it feel like a troll recently joined or someone here has set up another account to spice up things?
When I joined back in November /December, it seemed like questions were pretty predictable, but now it's new topic after another about topics that usually start fights and disagreements. Could be wrong.
listen @Night Train f'ck you there's no fighting here!!! 😄

There are two guys that are friends that both joined recently (a little after you did) that historically have started sh*t on other forums. That's pretty much when things started to go south here so your observations are spot on. One of the gems started with me on another forum then when I snapped back he reported me and got me banned. Ask RC. The other gem is not that weaselly but he's more annoying in general, as he was on other forums, though never this bad.
This is what they do.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
I got out and got some rays on the bike, road for a couple of hours and lucky I don’t have a busted shock, dam the roads are falling apart down here, road out to the strawberry farm in the country to see if there coming in, looks like I will have to get there by 6:00 am to get some berries, dam if they are not limiting them also, 2- buckets per car which is 8 quarts.
I'm jonsing for something different. Fresh berries sound good. It's been plain beef broiled, or plain chicken baked, along with plain greens, every stinking day. I was going to try to find some good Italian, but the only places I trust in this pandemic are a bit far and the food would get cold on the way back. I'm pretty much carb free and need to eat great quantities as a result. I wanted to cheat and get some calamari fra diavolo. A little linguini would do me some good.

·
Registered
2019 Ninja 1000
123 Posts
listen @Night Train f'ck you there's no fighting here!!! 😄

There are two guys that are friends that both joined recently (a little after you did) that historically have started sh*t on other forums. That's pretty much when things started to go south here so your observations are spot on. One of the gems started with me on another forum then when I snapped back he reported me and got me banned. Ask RC. The other gem is not that weaselly but he's more annoying in general, as he was on other forums, though never this bad.
This is what they do.
Interesting as one of them I think I "know" from another forum but can't be sure.

·
Registered
10,537 Posts
Night train, this is new bike season (duh).....we often times get brand new people sign up. No one EVER claims to be new. Everyone has at least pro level experience. Rock, that's right...he did turn you in! Jesus.... he did.

Most of them will get bored and go away. You sound cool and I hope you'll stay.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Interesting as one of them I think I "know" from another forum but can't be sure.
They're both on every forum so there's a good chance you know one.
It's their pastime.
Night train, this is new bike season (duh).....we often times get brand new people sign up. No one EVER claims to be new. Everyone has at least pro level experience. Rock, that's right...he did turn you in! Jesus.... he did.

Like most diseases they linger until they can't do anymore damage.
But then who doesn't want that lever of "expert" around? Lord, these f'ckers invented the internet! 😄

·
Registered
2019 Ninja 1000
123 Posts

That's true, it is a new riding season. Living in So Cal, I forget sometimes that not everyone can ride all year.
I should be used to the troll crap by now. Anyway, I liked it better when **** was more on target but I plan on sticking around since it's a cool group.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
theres something about fresh berries, they just seem to be a bit more...... tasty.

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,431
Yea I got my 8 quarts of fresh strawberries this morning, nice and big and sweet, I’m ready for a strawberry short cake now, Rocky your going to get the keto flu, better throw in a few carbs here and there.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Seriously. Too much low carb breaks you down. Need one or two cheat days. And beer. I regret not getting that squid and linguini last night.
I bet Sangria made with a bunch of berries would taste great.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Well today was a big day for me. I sold the K bike. The guy and his wife drove up from FLA paid full price and are now shipping the bike to California. I am going through a crazy time in my life. I may even sell the Ninja and keep the Husky. I don't know. Gonna miss the K. But now again I still have options ya never know what i will do next.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Wow! No K bike. See what buying the NInja did?! 😄
Keep the Husky at all costs.

So wait, this guys drove up from Florida just for the bike? Or were they coming up this way anyway?

·
Registered
891 Posts
Nope they are moving to California from FLa. He said he wanted this bike and would pay full price. So they drove up from Fl, gave me the cash and took it for a ride. The only minor issue have is to be there when the bike hauler shows up, maybe friday.

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,437
Rocky I had my carbs with my protein, went to outback and had a steak and baked potato and salad and 2- loaves of that brown bread they make and washed it down with 2- cold beers, stimulating the economy, man I’m stuffed.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Markie that dam bread they have is good isn't it? I could probably do half the potato and that's it.
I got myself to much sun and now I'm nauseous. Probably won't eat. :sick:

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,440
Dang Rocky did you get your butt burned up in the sun? That’s not good, put some aloe gel on it.

12421 - 12440 of 12554 Posts