Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looking for a quality fender eliminator kit for my 14. I have the Kawasaki saddlebags so I figure that could be an issue for some of the units out there. Does anyone have any suggestions for what has work for you?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I put a Yoshimura one on my 13 N1K and love the look of it and it was pretty easy to fit. It's not the cheapest but I definitely think it's the best looking. I don't have or use saddle bags so I don't know how it might effect that, if at all, although I haven't found any issues with using my Cortech tailbag and the associated straps. A mate was so impressed with how it looked he bought one for his 14 ZX-10R.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Evotech now make a fender eliminator that works with the 2014 bags. Not sure about a North American distributor though.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Unfortunately, pics aren't in the near future as the bike is my winter ride in Florida. There are some mounted pics on ebay. Appears to allow stock turn sigs but I'll at least give some info on what the kit says when it arrives.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I don't have the original turn signals. Do you think the Yoshi will work with smaller turn signals. The bike already had a fender eliminator on it when I got it but it will not work with hard bags.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts