Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Motodynamic is one of the best. It is not plastic or flimsy like many others.

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Multistrada 950S
738 Posts
Rizoma tail tidy will fit the bike. I’d changed the rear turn signals to Rizoma too so not sure if the stock turn signals will fit with the Rizoma. There is also the Yoshimura tail tidy, this accepts stock turn signals.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
15,685 Posts
These are all the same. Any year is no problem. The only issue in any of them is the width of the turn signals might get in the way of saddlebags, but the mounting is the same as it's always been.

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Multistrada 950S
738 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,685 Posts
Just make sure your swear word vocabulary is up to date.

These are easy to install, but pay attention to where the wires are supposed to be for assembly. There are paths through the plastic so you don't crush anything. These can be hard to see once you remove the stock fender and try to re assemble.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just make sure your swear word vocabulary is up to date.

These are easy to install, but pay attention to where the wires are supposed to be for assembly. There are paths through the plastic so you don't crush anything. These can be hard to see once you remove the stock fender and try to re assemble.
Ha! Thanks RC. I've installed these on other bikes, but you're right...it's not always as straightforward as you want it to be. Assuming they send me the correct one, i'm not concerned about the installation. The thing that sucks is when you spend time trying to install it only to realize it's not even the right part. That's when my swear word vocabulary gets even larger than before.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts