Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As usual, when I google parts for the Ninja, I only get parts for 2016 and earlier. :rolleyes: Why no love and parts for 2017?:crying:

I am hoping that next years model has the candy red. I had that in my 650 and I really like it. OEM would be best. I hear Chinese faring are sketchy.

·
Premium Member
12,455 Posts
It's too new. We had to wait several years to see aftermarket plastic for out 11-16 versions. Plus, who knows if the sales figures are there, for the new gen bikes, to even make it worthwhile.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Partshark.com has all the parts for 2017+ available.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I'm sure Kawi could fix you up,,. They must have parts for accident replacement,,.
If your just looking for color I would look into Plati Wrap, its reversible?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
142 Posts
As usual, when I google parts for the Ninja, I only get parts for 2016 and earlier. :rolleyes: Why no love and parts for 2017?:crying:

I am hoping that next years model has the candy red. I had that in my 650 and I really like it. OEM would be best. I hear Chinese faring are sketchy.

I would like to find some different color fairings for my 2017 N1K too. Anyone find some?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts