Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I might get wet doing it but making a trip this weekend to North West Arkansas. Friday I'll make the journey North, probably take 59 to 259 in Oklahoma up through Broken Bow and maybe try and catch 71 in Arkansas. Saterday will be guided a good day on the best roads in the area I'm told. Of course Sunday's ride home will be on as much of "Ths Pig Trail" as my tail end can handle. Meeting a guy I meet and rode with in New Mexico. He's part of a group called "streetbikes coast2coast" they meet up at different locations throughout the year. Think there last meet was Deal's Gap.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
You are wearing Arkansas out, maybe you can meat up with bazz lol

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think Bazz is farther East and a bit South of Eureka Springs. Remember her saying that FedEx wouldn't cross a covered bridge to get to her house. It's been a while sense I've seen a covered bridge so figure she must be pretty remote where ever it is.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a ride! 1210 miles in all there and back. So many roads in that area when ridden aggressively become very technical. A hidden treasure that I strongly recommend to everyone here is a little stretch of 123 just south of Mt. Judea.
The first 180 there is a sure enough attention getter. The guy in front of me went a full bike wide, I went tire deep into the other lane and then the three bikes right behind me all hit the ditch. Not my best moment for sure.

Dropped pin
Near AR-123, Mt Judea, AR 72655
https://maps.app.goo.gl/n5MMFB8Z8CsADgJf6

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've watched guys crash on that corner more than twice. I don't even like taking groups on that road because I want to keep it a secret. (I know, too late.)

I'll probably be on it this weekend. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts