Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this engine protection for my Ninja 1000.looks good to me and added protection for our bike. Thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
405 Posts
That's closest thing I've seen yet four our bikes that is like what Woodcraft makes for other bikes. I have the R&G covers already, but if I had known about those I'd have gone for them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That is so nice, you might need a protector for the protector.

Reactions: skootin

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's closest thing I've seen yet four our bikes that is like what Woodcraft makes for other bikes. I have the R&G covers already, but if I had known about those I'd have gone for them.

This is way more cheaper than R&G, for me it is also better.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where'd you find this and for how much?
Less than USD 30 at AliExpress. They will mail it to you and might take 2 weeks. Worth the wait though. Here is the link:

PHP 1,411.37 6%OFF | Motorcycle accessories Engine Stator Cover Engine Protective Cover Gray For KAWASAKI Z1000 2010-2016 / Z1000SX 2011-2015 Z 1000
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cmN0yutE

·
Registered
627 Posts
Protection

Less than USD 30 at AliExpress. They will mail it to you and might take 2 weeks. Worth the wait though. Here is the link:

PHP 1,411.37 6%OFF | Motorcycle accessories Engine Stator Cover Engine Protective Cover Gray For KAWASAKI Z1000 2010-2016 / Z1000SX 2011-2015 Z 1000
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cmN0yutE

Hey Bogart....what are the pieces actually made of? Any warranty?

·
Registered
10,763 Posts
We need to see what hits , first, in a mild tip over. I wonder if our case covers are the first thing that touches? It would be nice if this were true and a slow tip over just damaged the cover.

The rg and GB covers do cost more, but they will protect a case cover sliding along pavement.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts