Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,204 Posts
I agree. Dave Moss is a blowhard, but his info is good. You have to give him credit for his ability to get people to listen to things that have been known for the last 50 years. No one really did that after the magazines disappeared.

This tire discussion is the perfect example. Tires are the first 1 inch of your motorcycles suspension travel. That first inch can be soft and goo like (michelin) or stiff and sturdy, like a Dunlop q3 plus.

·
Registered
34 Posts
REF: Dunlop Roadsmart IV tire

I wonder if anyone has tried it yet.

Looks like a challenger for Michelin Road5.
Hi, put a set on with 5000km on the clocks. I’ll join a picture of the rear tire after 12 000 km. Mileage: 7000 km, 3500 km of which in the French Alps on abrasive macadam, twisting mountain passes and sporty riding. I really liked how they performed but I was expecting a little bit more of mileage. I cannot comment on the Michelins, I only had the original Bridgestone S22s before. Between those two, I’d take the Roadsmarts again

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Switched, smartly, from Angel GTIIs to the Roadsmarts this year, very pleased so far, but like the poster above said, not sure I am going to get quite the mileage I was expecting, and that some others were claiming they were getting.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts