Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, here 2 photos of the installed Denali D2 lights on the front fender of my bike. One of the photos is with the ignition key turned on and the other one is on low beam.
Went for a short ride (daylight) so no actual info on how they look at night. The steering response/handling doesnt seem to be effected by them, maaaaybe 1-2%. Nearly forgot i'm on the flood lenses, since the led lights of the Kawi are good enough for far illumination.
Sorry for the glare on the photos.

Property Lighting Floor Wood Flooring

Sky Automotive lighting Flooring Floor Gas

·
Registered
909 Posts
i have a set of Denalis also. I recently took them off the FJR I traded for a Triumph Tiger that has factory LED fogs. I have not decided which bike to put the Denalis on. They can be a pain in the butt to install due to the thick wires and modules that have to go somewhere.

Due you have the DataDims on yours?

·
Premium Member
'12 Ninja 1000 (w/ late model KQR panniers), 03 KTM 525 EXC
207 Posts
Reactions: NinjaJoe and Eni90

·
Registered
909 Posts
Those Cree‘s look awfully good for the money. Denali’s are not cheap. But their wiring and product support are outstanding and they have some innovative features available.

·
Premium Member
'12 Ninja 1000 (w/ late model KQR panniers), 03 KTM 525 EXC
207 Posts
Denali looks good, but for the electrically inclined, making up your own looms isn't that big an undertaking. Still, if I had some left over funds, I'd get the denalis. Probably just gonna end up getting the Cree's.

Reactions: jjscsix
1 - 7 of 7 Posts