Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you believe it I rode to work this morning around 7:40 a.m. on Christmas Eve, December 24th, 2015 in Ottawa, ON, Canada!
My first time in 24 years of riding, I kept thinking I was in a dream and was expecting to wake up at any time!
Lol

It was a bit cold and foggy at plus 8 degrees celcius, but we are going up to plus 16 at noon, when I get off work.
Meeting up with my brother-in-law for a quick ride.
Still can't believe it!

Merry X-Mas to all!

·
Registered
95 Posts
It's the best time of year for us to ride. It's a cool 30C at the moment, about 26C in the evening, get's quite chilly if I ride fast :D

·
Registered
456 Posts
Warm in Canada

Can you believe it I rode to work this morning around 7:40 a.m. on Christmas Eve, December 24th, 2015 in Ottawa, ON, Canada!
My first time in 24 years of riding, I kept thinking I was in a dream and was expecting to wake up at any time!
Lol

It was a bit cold and foggy at plus 8 degrees celcius, but we are going up to plus 16 at noon, when I get off work.
Meeting up with my brother-in-law for a quick ride.
Still can't believe it!

Merry X-Mas to all!
My in-laws in Montreal still playing golf!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Wow, you were warmer in Ottawa than it was here in California. When I rode on the 24th highs were maybe +15 and were down to +5 by the time I rolled in. At higher elevations it was down to +2. Pretty cold when you are used to +20 minimum. Thankfully I had heated grips or I would have been frozen between the cold and the rain.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts