Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Ok, having trouble getting good measurements for hole in the back of the 2017+ MY bikes. Anyone near Memphis TN want to get a free set of handle deletes if they let me measure their bike?

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Real quick mass update for everyone that has been asking for parts:

@Theplanner is currently waiting on a set I shipped, and it has several different prototypes for the holes that are left on the newer model bikes. Seriously, Italy was the closest someone was willing to get to Memphis to test the parts out. As soon as we can work out if one of them fits, I will start sending out grab handle deletes for the newer models.

Also, I found an old flash drive at the bottom of a drawer that had a backup of all my CAD work. I can now make the turn signal deletes again for those that are interested.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Would love to see the swingarm protectors...!

Reactions: rcannon409

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Would love to see the swingarm protectors...!
Unfortunately I don't have my bike anymore, so I'm out of luck producing new parts.

·
Premium Member
12,455 Posts
Damn.....there goes my 8 track tape player mount.

I still wish for a helmet lock that blended in. No idea what this would look like, but I want one.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Thx for the follow-up. Wish I lived around you ;-)...

·
Premium Member
2021 Ninja 1000 SX
64 Posts

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Good news! @Theplanner and I talked a bit yesterday, and one of the pieces I sent him works! I need to tweak it a bit, but I should have all parts that have been requested finished this week to ship out. Thanks again for your help!

41 - 51 of 51 Posts